April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• his_missus
    his_missus Posts: 3,363 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Some of your successful searches have made me giggle, I usually search for boring things like recipes.

Did get 14sbs for my search this morning for electrical cable to fix my oven (see, boring searches!) instead of the usual 7 or 8 I get.

Off to play some games during my lunch hour. I really should just play the quick 1min long games but I'm getting addicted to the mahjong game.
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    gotmurked wrote: »
    Can I just ask - and sorry if it's been covered already, but with the unlucky ones that are being given the 'new' daily goals, is your bonus for meeting the goal still 10% of the goal itself? IE if your goal is 240 SB - is your daily bonus for meeting it 24SB?

have no clue sorry :( nobody is bothering to answer anything on facebook so it is a guess at this point.
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • psychic_teabag
    psychic_teabag Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Can I just ask - and sorry if it's been covered already, but with the unlucky ones that are being given the 'new' daily goals, is your bonus for meeting the goal still 10% of the goal itself? IE if your goal is 240 SB - is your daily bonus for meeting it 24SB?

Post #144 had a screenshot of their daily target. Target was 139 and bonus was 14.
  • Lolaq
    Lolaq Posts: 16 Forumite
    I am still waiting for amazon vouchers ordered 13 March....anyone else waiting this long....have tried contacting them but no answer:(
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Lolaq wrote: »
    I am still waiting for amazon vouchers ordered 13 March....anyone else waiting this long....have tried contacting them but no answer:(

We're waiting 2 weeks so far - very unusual
  • miwa
    veggieblob wrote: »
    I'm a newbie at Swagbucks but I did click on a referral from MSE. My last targets were 148, 147 and then 194 today. I've been lucky with surveys so have met the goals, but getting fed up with the amount of time it's taking me. Not impressed with their CS - no info or feedback from them at all re all the questions and comments on the FB page

I'm so sorry :(
  • gotmurked
    gotmurked Posts: 134 Forumite
    Looks like the bonus is 10% of the inflated targets, which is good in one way, but what they're offering as extra, they are likely taking away many times over from the people that don't hit the daily goal. I get lucky more often than not and I would say my daily average is 300SB but there are plenty of days I only just scrape modest targets of 100 or so. If there are no DS or TS you qualify for and you have used up any worthwhile special offers, 200+ goals are pretty much unachievable!!

My longest outstanding AGC was verified on 16th March - and I have 5 outstanding in total. It would be nice to get some sort of communication from SB as to when the backlog will be cleared, if ever!!!
  • miwa
    edited 4 April 2013 at 1:58PM
    Ok in an effort to be J.B. Fletcher can I ask you new goal people some questions?

When did you sign up?

Are you anyone's referral?

What happens to the target the next day if you don't meet a goal?

Do you have more surveys videos offers ect.? (you will have as you are new, and it's difficult to ask someone new if they have it more than the norm but - how many TSes do you get? Rarely do we get more than 3 or 4 in a day, even on a really good day.)

How are you finding making the targets? Easy, hard?

Did any of you enable anything, e.g. when you signed up, were you asked to trial anything? Go through extra pop ups or pages?

Were your first goals very high?
  • miwa
    Looks like the bonus is 10% of the inflated targets, which is good in one way, but what they're offering as extra, they are likely taking away many times over from the people that don't hit the daily goal. I get lucky more often than not and I would say my daily average is 300SB but there are plenty of days I only just scrape modest targets of 100 or so. If there are no DS or TS you qualify for and you have used up any worthwhile special offers, 200+ goals are pretty much unachievable!!

My longest outstanding AGC was verified on 16th March - and I have 5 outstanding in total. It would be nice to get some sort of communication from SB as to when the backlog will be cleared, if ever!!!

Me and max make 20... but we are the low-five girls.
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Wildnight

SB goal has been 272, 204 & 240.

There is no way I would be meeting target with these high targets.

Mine is 100 today which i dont think Ill meet, or even care to be honest....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure