Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Comments

• At risk of sounding like a broken record, I'm still in pain :(. Will get it checked out again tomorrow I think.

Went to the cinema today using some of the tickets I got from scanning the shopping, so a free trip out. The cinema itself was fine as I just sat for a couple of hours, but I underestimated the impact of the walk to and from the car, and I shouldn't have done it.

Got some 'thank you' flowers for MiL, and for my friend who took DS1 to school and collected him for me while I was in hospital. I've got a feeling I'll be needing their help again this week :(.
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Lucky if the pain gets worse you must go to hospital again. And definitely the Doctors tomorrow.

Love you lots hun and am wishing you better XXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Verbatim
    Verbatim Posts: 4,830 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Take care of yourself PLMBL
    CCs @0% £24k Dec 05 £19,621.41 Au £13400 S 12600 Oct £11,981 £9481 £7500 Nov £7250 D £7100 Jan 6950 F £5800 Mar£5400 May £4830 June £4660 July £4460 Aug £3200, S £900, £0 18/9/07 DFW Nerd 042
  • lucky so so so sorry to hear about how poorly you have been - you need to go back if you are still in pain. I am glad DH has coped well and that MiL etc have been supportive x

Paid off all Catalogues 10.10.2014
  • Fizzy11
    Fizzy11 Posts: 136 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Glad to hear that nothing was found but I hope you find out soon what's causing your pain.

Please remember to look after yourself. Us mums tend to forget that.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,241 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Take care xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • GP sent me back to hospital. 4 hours later hospital said they still didn't know what was causing the pain and said I should go back to GP :mad:. Feeling fed up and fobbed off.

Money wise, made £15 on eb@y last night :j.
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • satchmo1
    satchmo1 Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'd have kicked off if they told me to go back to my GP because "they didn't know" - they should keep investigating until they find the cause!
    What would you get if all you got was what you were thankful for?
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,241 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    That is so not good news :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Oh no PLMBL so sorry to hear you are not well, hope you get to the bottom of it soon xx
    Mummytogirls x

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure