Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Comments

• DSM348
    DSM348 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Congratulations sulphate! Fab news - hoping there are plenty more bfp's to come in 2017!

That's good that at least things seem to be moving forward quite quickly Rachylou. As long as you're comfortable with it that is.

Sorry Kirstypoos & butterflybabe - that's all the reason you need to indulge in some wine & chocs over the weekend!

Fingers crossed for you orange_candle you're not out yet!

Nothing to report here - my ovusense thingy was playing up so I have missed a few days temps waiting on a replacement :(
    D x
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Thanks all :) Such a lovely supportive thread!

Onto the next try....as soon as AF gets lost :o
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • kirtsypoos wrote: »
    Thanks all :) Such a lovely supportive thread!

Onto the next try....as soon as AF gets lost :o

My sentiments exactly!!
  • twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    TTC thread

Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD27 Zeni - 10 dpo
    CD?? Orange_Candle - 10 dpo

"If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD9 Chelle22 - awaiting ov
    CD14 MrsNubs - awaiting ov
    CD15 athensgeorgia - awaiting ov
    CD22 twigpig - awaiting ov
    CD32 dragoneye454 - awaiting ov
    CD73 DSM348 - awaiting ov
    CD86 easilydistracted - Awaiting ov
    CD107 angel11 - Awaiting ov
    CD132 midget_1907 - Awaiting ov

"Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD2 ButterflyBabe
    CD2 kirtsypoos

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    LittleMissGiggle
    (06.10.16)
    Slinky_Selina (26.10.16)
    LinaT

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates :T
    sulphate 31/01/17
    chickenmama 10/12/16
    PeppaCoin BFP 29/11/16
    Ratison BFP 05/11/16
    Newthrift BFP 20/10/16
    Snowscreamer BFP 15/10/16
    Firebird082 BFP 08/10/16
    Penguingirl BFP 24/09/16
    april87 BFP 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16
    VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
    TTC #3..........
  • Hello,

I've been stalking this thread for about a year now and wondered if I could join? I did post on the 12+ month ttc thread but never got a reply...I haven't bothered temping or taking OPKS for a while but I believe I'm in the 2ww, Ovia predicts my AF is due on 13th and is rarely incorrect, usually get a positive opk on cd 14 or 15 so I think i must be 3dpo.

Just a bit about us...We've been ttc since March 2015, I'm 30 and OH is 32 this year, never had a bfp. OH had SA- All ok. I've had blood tests (cd1 and cd21) - All ok. I had an internal scan & HSG which were all ok, HSG was in Nov but I've yet to receive a follow up letter from the hospital. I couldn't do HSG on the 1st month as hol booked but when I called up the 2nd month they made me a priority, they did say it is not def that I would get a place but they were kind enough to give me an appt) I believe we have unexplained fertility :(

I have between 25-28 day cycle, with the odd 31 day (i thought I was going to get a bfp...)

Everyone keeps asking when we will have a baby (been married for 4 yrs) and it's getting me down every month when AF shows up.

My sister has a baby boy and she is now pregnant with a girl, I'm very happy for her but can't help feeling jealous :(.

Me and OH started taking vitamins this month (seven seas ttc and OH on superdrug own brand mens health 30s- these 2 were on offer)

It's really difficult to stay positive but reading the posts from you guys does give me hope! :j. I just need someone to talk to as OH doesn't really understand and I haven't told anyone that we have been ttc.
  • Hi Lily Rose, welcome
    I know how you mean about feeling like not having anyone to talk to , that's why I like this group x
  • Welcome Lily-Rose, we are all here for each other. We all have a different story, but understand some of the common frustrations, hopes and fears. Sorry to hear of your unexplained infertility, hope you get helped quickly (or an unexplained return to fertility!)

Hugs and sticky baby dust!
  • Zeni
    Zeni Posts: 424 Forumite
    Hi Lily :) This place is fab to just chat about stuff you can't really anywhere else. It must be really hard when everyone is always asking. At our wedding people were asking us when he were going to have children, it's so crazy! I hope your stay is short in the nicest way! x
    Swagbuckling since Aug 2016 - Earnings so far.. £55.
  • twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Welcome lily-rose. :wave: It's great to say whatever you want here, whatever you're feeling. Hope your stay is short here. Should I pop you on the daily list? :)
    TTC #3..........
  • Thanks all - posting from my phone so can't reply individually but I really appreciate the support! Still getting bfns on new internet cheapies, claims a sensitivity of 10miu/ml? But a strong positive on the opks for 4 days in a row?! This is getting irritating now! Tomorrow will be 15dpo which is when I got my very faint bfp last time so I'm still hoping!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback