Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Evening

Don’t forget with morries there is a £100 cap per month for points x

Back to the grind stone for me tomorrow so might be lurking for a bit :cool:

Good luck at the grindstone x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • fernie1
    fernie1 Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Mhoc these are the beans

8781_B307-7954-4359-_B9_C7-016_EFFD54116.jpg

Thanks for this.
    Just been looking at these and the soups, don't fancy any of the flavour soups. Could I just buy 20 tins of beans?
    If I did that would that be 6000 points on £5 spend?

Never really understood morrisons points system.

Anyone in need of cheap book/ journal, on superdrugs if you buy 3 slimming or smoking aids get free journal book. If you add 3 little packets of snacks or 3 chocolate bar things journal is added. Both items are 40p each.
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    They also have evaporated milk 60 p with 300 points back

https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/product/Morrisons-Eat-Smart-Reduced-Fat-Evaporated-Milk/357636011?from=search&tags=%7C105651&param=morrison+evaporated+milk&parentContainer=SEARCHmorrison+evapor

I only posted the beans and soup as they were the better deals but there are a few sauces , ready meals and other bits in the eat smart range that might be of interest to others
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    If you recall, the biscuit M points offer ended prematurely when they twigged just how good a deal it was. It would be worth going sooner than later if you want to participate.

HTH

Anon
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Anon wrote: »
    If you recall, the biscuit M points offer ended prematurely when they twigged just how good a deal it was. It would be worth going sooner than later if you want to participate.

HTH

Anon

I was just going to say the same but for a different reason.

It’s obviously while stocks last....I would get out early in the morning.

Good luck y’all :p
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • LANGO1966
    LANGO1966 Posts: 2,054 Forumite
    Today done three bean shop in morries 2 X smaller tins 1 X larger tins and two £50 Amazon vouchers all on same points card have been awarded 30910 points.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    They also have evaporated milk 60 p with 300 points back

https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/product/Morrisons-Eat-Smart-Reduced-Fat-Evaporated-Milk/357636011?from=search&tags=%7C105651&param=morrison+evaporated+milk&parentContainer=SEARCHmorrison+evapor

I only posted the beans and soup as they were the better deals but there are a few sauces , ready meals and other bits in the eat smart range that might be of interest to others

Ive found canned rice pudding for 55p - another useful one
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • To help you prepare all of your healthy meals this New Year, we've teamed up with Kenwood to offer you the chance to win one of 400 electric spiralizers.

The Kenwood Spiralizer will turn vegetables into noodles and ribbons to add a refreshing twist to salads, stir fry, casseroles and soups so you can get creative in the kitchen and make delicious gourmet meals the easy way.

Reinvent classic salads, entrees and desserts with fresh fruits and vegetables in spiral shapes and do it all without a cutting board or knife.

The electric spiralizer has durable stainless steel blades allowing vegetables to take on an entirely new dimension of interesting textures. Your results will be healthy and filling!

For your chance to create deliciously healthy dishes just follow the steps below.

HOW TO ENTER

1. Join or sign into your account

2. Enter any three Unique Numbers from the back of the Mail between Friday, 5 and Sunday, 14 January 2018
    3. Click 'Redeem' by Thursday, 18 January to be in with a chance of winning
    4. An email confirming your entry to this draw will be sent to you within 24 hours
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Evening

Don’t forget with morries there is a £100 cap per month for points x

Back to the grind stone for me tomorrow so might be lurking for a bit :cool:

interesting - 6000 points per day - for how many days ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure