Anyone had any dealings with VITAL BEAUTY

Comments

• amurawu1 wrote:
    :D

Did you then recieve your money from Vital Beauty?

Get back tome as soon as possilbe

Can I ask why you've sent me a pm with the following?

Usana

Hie

Do you want good health or income? Or maybe you are that person who says i want both.

Go to xxxxxxxxxxxx, listen to the short presentation and you are interested get back tome on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Type in your phone including code if you don't live in UK and name Ref:Usana and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Ps: THIS MIGHT BE THE LIFE CHANGING EVENT YOU WERE WAITING FOR

I've reported it to abuse anyway but just wondered why?

Lotta
    "One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child."
  • Can I ask why you've sent me a pm with the following?

amurawu1 appears to be spamming everyone here with PMs like that - I've had one too.
  • I did have a feeling I wouldn't be alone on his/her spam list.

Lotta
    "One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child."
  • Like alot of other people i read & re read these letters all very well written, but as yet still not recieved a penny of the 17.500, 6.500 or the 8.500 promised in 2 weeks so I guess I've been had like many others, I don't usually fall for this sort of stuff but unlike the others you do get your stuff ordered although like many have said it is very expensive & I've always made a point of not getting the more expensive stuff thank god.
    I even got a winning letter inviting me to join other winners for an evening, let's see if this will happen then we may get to meet the con man behind all this, I'd say I've got more chance of going to the moon & back.
  • mmaw
    mmaw Posts: 1 Newbie
    My mother recieves this nonsense all the time. She is always falling for it. She has recieved many such notifications telling her she has won £6000, £10,000, and above and to date she has only recieved 2 £1.00 vouchers which are not really cheques but can be used the next time you order something from them. It's a very clever scam and it may even be legal as they word it very cleverly.

They will often send you a document named "Notification of the Allocation of a cheque". Then " It's confirmed! This unique prize winning number is undeniably yours" Then "The value of the first prize is £16,100.00" Then "Congratulations! You are the winner of a verified prize." (but not THE prize) "Reply within 9 days and if you order we'll send your prize cheque to you within 2 weeks."

My mum has even had a couple stating, "...Yes, Mrs RB Maw, thanks to your number 500 260 602 you have really won a cheque for £16,100.00. Yes all this money is definitely yours. Well done!" (She hasn't recieved a thing)

However she persists in replying to them everytime in the hope of a miracle that the people behind these companies might grow a conscience. Fat chance I'm afraid.

There products may well be good but they are extortionately priced and your local Holland and Barratt could sell it to you for a third of the price.

The wording is designed to get you excited and act without looking at the small print. They put catchy phrases near each other like; Confirmed winner of a cheque, 1st prize is a Cheque for £10,000, Winner of a verified prize, You have won! (But usually not in the same sentence and there in lies the deception) They don't tell you that the verified prize is a voucher worth £1.00 redeemable with your next purchase.

If you read the small print, you can of course enter the prize draw without buying their products and you send your entry in a plain white envelope with "Service Without Order" written on it. These envelopes go to a different processing department that looks alot like a bin.

My dear mum is sweet natured and utterly gullible. Don't be sucked in!
    Another such company is "Swiss Home Shopping".
  • People -The whole Vital Beauty thing is a scam - have nothing to do with them - don't order any goods from them -they are just taking advantage of people-d
  • Yes we've had dealings with them. DON'T BUY ANYTHING its all rubbish. My wife purchased a "first aid kit" If you take the tweezers out it's ideal for a little girls nurses outfit. As for the free towel set. Have you tried drying yourself with a bath towel measuring 56 * 90 CENTMETERS. Hardly worth the postage stamp!
  • yes I recived a grand prize winner £10.000 I did order somthing small and three weeks later got another letter saying that I was the only winner of the grand prize £10.500. went up by £500. I also was asked to place yet another order to ensure my 'claim' was dealt with quickly - I have been conned haven't I - I know it but somehow you just think for a few seconds great I've really won please pleas don't get sucked in - remember there is no such thing as a free lunch guys.
  • Yes I got a letter from vital beauty and was told that I was the grand prize winner of £10.000 if I sent an order they would process and send my personal cheq in two weeks - I did make a small order as I felt my luck had changed, three weeks later I was sent another confirmation that I was the sole winner of £10.500 up by £500 - I have been conned haven't I - I know it because in order for them to process my claim quickly I need to place yet another order.

There is no such thing as a free lunch - remember that in future and have nothing to do with this company:confused:
  • hayleyw1
    hayleyw1 Posts: 20,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    thanks for the info
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure