Magazine offers - DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

Comments

• Woodyrocks
    Woodyrocks Posts: 1,913
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thanks you two. Off to cancel it now before I get stung :)
    DEBT FREE AND LOVING LIFE
  • if you have been with a subscription for a while can you cancel it and then rejoin the same subscription on the new offer it offers newbies thanx for any help
  • supers
    supers Posts: 810
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    koi fish and garden pond magazines can anyone point me in the right direction please.
  • hi

does anyone know if Elle have a limit on how many subs you can take out with them. i just have the 1 just now which runs out next month and want to take the current offer out.
    thanks
  • fizzyhelen
    fizzyhelen Posts: 8,867
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Was the Elemis offer with In Style mag in early July? I have an email from them dated 3/7/08 for £3 for 3 issues but no mention of the gift. I know I wouldn't have ordered without the free gift 'sweetener'. I think I'd better lay off these deals for a bit, I've done too many and can't remember which gift goes with which magazine, lol.

Hi
    Yes I have an email from 30 June for the In Style one, no mention of gift either, I received my Elemis items a couple of days ago.
    HTH
    Helen
    :)ITV Winners Club Member #46:)
    :DFish Slice Winner 2013:D

#justiceforpoppi

• fizzyhelen wrote: »
    Hi
    Yes I have an email from 30 June for the In Style one, no mention of gift either, I received my Elemis items a couple of days ago.
    HTH
    Helen

Yippee! Received my Elemis set a few mins ago! Just checked online and the combined price is £75!!! :eek: What an offer!
    Call me Carmine....

HAVE YOU SEEN QUENTIN'S CASHBACK CARD??
  • hamish222
    hamish222 Posts: 716 Forumite
    I just got my elemis freebie and opi nail kit in post. Really pleased
    Yearly Grocery Budget - £100.77/ £3500. January Treats Budget - £11.80 / £100.
  • Woodyrocks
    Woodyrocks Posts: 1,913
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just realised that I have not been in here for a few days. Definitely winding down my mag addiction I guess lol

Pleased the freebies arrived hamish :)
    DEBT FREE AND LOVING LIFE
  • I'm confused! I want to subscribe to Elle 6 issues for £6 but it says minimum sub. 12months, do I have to stay for 12 months, or can I cancel my DD after the 6? Thank you
    I'm getting older, and lifes getting harder!:mad:
  • The terms on the fill in your details page say

6 Months Direct Debit @ £16.80 + FREE Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Set, 1st 6 Issues @ £6.00

So what is coming out of my bank month 1? £2.80 (£16.80 / 6) or just the £1?
    I'm getting older, and lifes getting harder!:mad:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure