90% off sky cigs uk

Just been emailed following code QUIT38 ,it's an electronic cigarette to help you quit smoking.£11.99 with the above code,newbie so can,t do links

Comments

• Rainey_LB
    Rainey_LB Posts: 1,226 Forumite
    http://www.skycig.co.uk/

My husband purchased one of these in January with a similar discount code which works on the starter pack, he was quite sceptical but now would not go back to 'normal' cigarettes.

He has also cut down his nicotine intake greatly with out even trying, he was planning to just swap like for like but doesn't feel the need to use his electric cigarette so much.

Also, whereas a 'normal' cigarette burns so he would smoke it down, he only takes as many puffs as he feels he needs on the electric cigarette, so a cartridge which equates to the same puffs as 20 cigarettes last him much, much longer.

It's saved us a fortune and hopefully benefiting his health no end, I'll add he had smoked for 30 years and not even felt the need to smoke since getting his skycig.
    :hello:
  • Thanks! You pay postage so it takes it to £15 odd, but still a great price considering the price of ciggies.
  • Rainey_LB
    Rainey_LB Posts: 1,226 Forumite
    If I remember rightly the starter pack came with the charging box, 2 electric cigs, a regular charger and a USB charger & a sample cartridge of each flavour , tobacco, menthol, cherry, vanilla and marlborro - so in effect you are getting the equivilant to 5 packs of cigarettes with it too.

OH was adament he would want the tobacco flavour but actually surprised himself and preferred the cherry!

As you can tell, I am a bit of a fan of this product!
    :hello:
  • badbaz1975
    badbaz1975 Posts: 20 Forumite
    cheers - great deal
  • Rainey_LB wrote: »
    If I remember rightly the starter pack came with the charging box, 2 electric cigs, a regular charger and a USB charger & a sample cartridge of each flavour , tobacco, menthol, cherry, vanilla and marlborro - so in effect you are getting the equivilant to 5 packs of cigarettes with it too.

OH was adament he would want the tobacco flavour but actually surprised himself and preferred the cherry!

As you can tell, I am a bit of a fan of this product!

My husband is really keen about it, I am so pleased, ... I moan about him smoking all the time, so a step in the right direction for sure.
  • fazeypie
    fazeypie Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Thanks for this, I'm currently using Freshcig e-cigarettes and I'm really happy with them but buying this deal means I can try out some new flavours & have plenty of spares for a few £ more than what I would have paid for a pack of refill cartomisers :)
    July- coconut body shop body butter, pom bear football, mini johnsons lotion, Sally Hansen nail treatments
  • lisamum
    lisamum Posts: 27 Forumite
    Thank you so much these are excellent and they do help

:)
  • Blake_Ed
    Blake_Ed Posts: 7 Forumite
    I am not related to anyone from Skycig - I do not work for Skycig - I am not being paid to write this message:

I have smoked 30-40 a day for decades!!! Read lots of forums - watched loads of utube video's etc and finally went with giving this a try - Fiddled with it when 1st received 10 days back - hav'nt had a "real" ciggie for 7 days now and am absolutely gob smacked as I never thought I would make it - I have tried EVERYTHING over the years - the tabs, the stick on's - tablets from Doctor's - nothing worked, till now - Well done Skycig !
  • ameliarate
    ameliarate Posts: 7,389
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I have been thinking of getting one of these for a while so have ordered one today. Thank you.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.
  • OH hasn't had a real cig since Saturday morning when they arrived, and he's smoked about 30 yrs. We ordered refills as soon as he knew he liked them. Really over the moon!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure