The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• wibblehead
    wibblehead Posts: 257 Forumite
    Hi, I just joined swag bucks due to this thread. I just wanted to ask, how much a month am I likely to pick up for each month? Baring in mind I am looking for a job and will be putting in most of my effort into that. Ideally I would like £5 a month from this but I think I might be being a bit optimistic.

I am part of maximiles as well, but I haven't been the most active person on it as I only finished my degree yesterday and it was very hectic! So I think I'm going to use my tactics for that site for this one ie play the videos in the background while doing something else. Is this a good plan?

I've had 5 x £5 amazon vouchers this month with points banked for almost another £25 start of next month - so it is feasible to aim for about £50 a month although initially - £20-£25 is probably a good starting point. I've been at it about 2 months. I have a job and manage to fit this in around that so definitely think you could aim high even whilst looking for employment.

I would try to get as many surveys in as possible and watch all videos on special offer pages as they come up. Also worth playing a few games a day for 10sbs. get onto the swagbooks UK facebook page and there is always plenty of help there for offers, codes etc.
  • dingdongavon
    dingdongavon Posts: 202 Forumite
    Hi, I just joined swag bucks due to this thread. I just wanted to ask, how much a month am I likely to pick up for each month? Baring in mind I am looking for a job and will be putting in most of my effort into that. Ideally I would like £5 a month from this but I think I might be being a bit optimistic.

I am part of maximiles as well, but I haven't been the most active person on it as I only finished my degree yesterday and it was very hectic! So I think I'm going to use my tactics for that site for this one ie play the videos in the background while doing something else. Is this a good plan?

I think most people are aiming for £25 of Amazon vouchers a month so £5 is easily doable. I joined about 2 and a bit weeks ago and have almost got my 3rd voucher amount.

If you can do a survey everyday this will definitely help as well as watching SBTV or any vids.
  • DreamerV
    DreamerV Posts: 823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I'd say even as a starting point, you could aim for at least £10 a month. I aim for £25 a month now and am in my 2nd month.

Does anybody know how much the dunk tank collector bill is worth? That's the only one I'm still needing.
  • Dory78
    Dory78 Posts: 282 Forumite
    Rather annoyingly just got another search win but its yet another duplicate CB :/ I have had maybe 7 or 8 of these pop up (possibly more) but still only at 3 different ones collected :( Anyone got any tips on either a)getting more search wins (I'm lucky if I get 2 a day its usually 1 or none) or b)what you searched to get the wins?
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    That's good to know. I keep my expectations low for these things. Thank you for telling me.
  • Is there a way to make watchinng SBTV easier? Like an autoplay maybe? For the computer this is, as I don't have an Android. :beer:
    Here to make some money! :beer:
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I'm sorry if I'm posting too much and this is considered annoying, but I just won 20 swagbucks by searching for a job. 2 birds!
  • wibblehead wrote: »
    I believe if you hit target for today it's actually day 12

First day was Tuesday 15th so I've got this as day 13. If you click on "My stats" on the Test Your Strength thing, there are stats for 12 previous days.
  • Was getting annoyed with SB that I've only had one successful search today and I'm still waiting on the Dunk Tank bill, so I typed in 'Swagbucks you suck' for a laugh, and got 28SB! Sadly no collector bill though...
    CC1 0%: [STRIKE]£6695[/STRIKE] £1432 CC2 0%: [STRIKE]£772[/STRIKE] £902 :(L1 5.2%: [STRIKE]£9067[/STRIKE] £0 :DL2 0%: [STRIKE] £5500[/STRIKE] £900 L3: [STRIKE]£700[/STRIKE] £0 :DL4: [STRIKE]£145[/STRIKE] £0 :DOD: [STRIKE]£100[/STRIKE] £100 :(Total: £3,334
    Light Bulb Moment: March 2010 ~ Debt Free Date: January 2014
    Revised Debt Free Date: August 2013 :j
  • compbren
    compbren Posts: 140 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Hi,

I've just tried The Body Shop special offer, bought some moisturiser, entered the 35% code but it hasn't credited the Swagbucks (I know a lot of you said it was instantly credited). Anyway, the Special Offer is still available after i've completed my purchase (should it have dissapeared). Any idea?
    House Deposit: £28,000 and still saving!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure