newvistalive.com ???

Options

Comments

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I'm not liking their new-style surveys, they don't credit immediately anymore. In fact they simply don't seem to be crediting anymore! The emails say points will be added within a month but I've not received any points for any of the new-style surveys I've taken, quite a few more than a month ago, and they don't reply to emails. Not impressed. The old-style surveys still credit immediately so looks like the surveys hosted on their new site are glitchy. I'd recommend people don't bother doing them until they sort this problem out.

The surveys I took in November and December were credited immediately whereas before they used to take some time until the points were added on.

Do you think you may have been rejected by their checks and not actually qualified for the points?
  • MarkE1984
    Options
    Has been ok for me.
  • compmad1
    compmad1 Posts: 995 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    No, the new-style surveys don't have quality check questions on and thanked me for completing them at the end. It's literally all of the new style ones that I'm having the problem with which is why I'm suspicious. The old-style surveys (with the quality check questions and the mind-numbing delays between questions) are still crediting instantly and I never had a problem with them before.

I agree with you. I have not had any points for the new style ones, but the old type get credited straight away.
  • nmckay15
    nmckay15 Posts: 168 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I received my £50 cheque in the pst from these guys yesterday! I've had no probelms with them.
  • Wolfhound
    Wolfhound Posts: 568 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I've had four surveys from them in the past two weeks and when I click on them, nothing happens.
    Is this happening with anyone else or is it just me ?
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    No, the new-style surveys don't have quality check questions on and thanked me for completing them at the end. It's literally all of the new style ones that I'm having the problem with which is why I'm suspicious. The old-style surveys (with the quality check questions and the mind-numbing delays between questions) are still crediting instantly and I never had a problem with them before.

I don't know what you mean by new style surveys unless these are the ones via say Mutualpoints.

Found this on the NV website and wonder if it answers your query

Effective immediately: Points accrued from successful completion of any newvistalive administered survey will be credited to your account straight away. You will see your points balance right underneath your profilers. Points accrued via a newvistalive administered telephone survey, online surveys administered via the CINT panel exchange or other partners will still be subject to an approval process and will appear once the survey in question has closed.
  • davester
    davester Posts: 4,079 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wolfhound wrote: »
    I've had four surveys from them in the past two weeks and when I click on them, nothing happens.
    Is this happening with anyone else or is it just me ?

your using firefox arn't you some dont work in it, download the open in IE addon for firefox and then when you get that right click the orginal link and click open in IE, bobs your uncle it works.
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
  • kimberley_2
    Options
    Ive been with these for a while, reliable for surveys and payment. I have earned alot over past couple of years and always been paid! x
    Kim :)
  • john_howard_fisher
    Options
    they do pay via cashback sites i can confirm. recently they had few surveys that would take you right to the end. that is to say you have answered every single question and its taken just over half an hour only to tbe told you dont qualify. i think this was sytem glitch and nothing deeper. apart from that they are excellent via cashback sites. i dont like the idea of comanies holding money until £50 mark and very often you make it close but not close enough. that why i left yougov. waste of time they were.
    Martin you rock:j:j:j
  • Wolfhound
    Options
    davester wrote: »
    your using firefox arn't you some dont work in it, download the open in IE addon for firefox and then when you get that right click the orginal link and click open in IE, bobs your uncle it works.

Thanks for your reply, davester. I don't use firefox but i've recently installed Windows 7 as my OS and ever since then I can't access
    the surveys from Newvista, any ideas to help me please :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure