Ultimate Challenge. 457 days / £16600!!!

Comments

• RichyB71
    RichyB71 Posts: 40
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    MSE...love the demotivator tool.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Good day good day, it's lovely to see lots of new faces and posts on ninjas diary :-). Richie well done on your journey so far! Bunny well done on your £5 target. Keep up the good work everybody :-)! Ninja as the Australian lady paid hehehe x
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • I was thinking this morning that i've had a pretty good week freebies/bargain wise, so far i've got: 2 x boxes of Special K Red Berries (free), 3 x boxes of Special K Blueberry Biscuits (free), 2 x bag for lives (free), chocolates, bacon sandwiches, cheese toasties (free - no need for lunch that day!), free hot chocolate from Cafe Nero (O2 priority moments).

Also this morning in the little coop near me I got so much reduced food for less than a tenner - 3 x large chickens, 2 x packs of mince and a pack of munch bunch yoghurts! What a bargain! I love going there first thing as they always sell so much reduced food!

Finally, I did a Sainsurys online shop, ok so it wasnt 'overly' necessary, and I guess the money could have been better spent elsewhere, but I had a £12 off £60 spend and so I stocked up on cat food, cat litter, coca cola and beer (for xmas!), plus shopping online I can get the bill as close to £48 as possible, which i always find impossible if I use the same voucher instore!

On a positive note last night I paid of an extra £20.75 off my Barclaycard :-)
    Nov NSD: 8/7 Dec NSD: 1/10
    Sealed pot member #1443 2011: £106. 2012: £171
    Ninjakat challenge: Aim to clear two debts by April 2013
    100 day challenge: No toiletries or magazines 19/100 (3 x fails :()
    Extra payment a week challenge: Total to date: £2355.53
  • Well done miss, sounds like your a pro at getting freebies :-). Yay on the voucher x
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • Right then...

Good Evening to you all!!

I feel I need to reaffirm my plans so will bore you to tears with my plans. As you can see from my signature a large chunk of my intended "Re-Pay by December" has indeed been re-paid. I have literally transferred £127 to my Bike Loan almost doubling what they take each month anyway ( £133 ).. and the month is still young...

On top of that my other bank accidentally took £650 back for my overdraft re-pay instead of £350. I let them keep it as NOvember is going to keep me under my normal spend anyway right..?

So... £4029.18 - means in three paydays ( including the one just passed ) I need to re-pay £1343.06 each month. This month £910 has been cleared leaving me with a deficit of £433 and some pence. NOW... I hope to clear this with ruthless ebaying... as the overtime I am doing now won't come through to me until the end of November - when the next batch of £1343.06 needs to be cleared... ( I have secured two more OT shifts and another possible which may see me clear £488 - although before tax ..:()..

So I am just here to say - watch out for another December Challenge... of hang on - is that the one where we all get through Christmas in one pice. Seriously why do I do this to myself...

So there you go.. my figures.. any more ideas of instant cash for this month instead of waiting for overtime to come through is always welcome...

And well done MissLadyAnnie....
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987
    First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    edited 7 November 2012 at 5:53PM
    Hey kat, keep the details coming!!! I love detail when it comes to numbers :) The overtime may seem hard but it's worth hammering it while you can - what a difference it's making :) Full marks for effort and determination :T:T:T

I managed another £10 off my Virgin card after receiving a little eBay payment (that reminds me, did kinky Sheila cough up yet?) and I snagged another NSD :T Last night I dug out a £20 voucher to list on eBay and came across two Cafe Nero vouchers for free coffee so, armed with my packed lunch, I sat and had my free coffee and ate my no cost lunch :D. I'm currently hiding out in the Apple Store on Regent Street-free heat and free Internet (anyone would think I didn't have a home to go to :rotfl:). Cameron Diaz and Colin Firth are showing up soon for a talk about their new film The Gambit - free entertainment! Shame you have to go to your meeting @ 7, you could have come and joined us for a freebie (I have a spare free coffee voucher, we could have shared!!)
  • Well done on reaffirming your ideas. I don't know any good money making schemes lol. But I have no doubt that you can do it :-) xx
  • Siouxsie32 wrote: »
    Shame you have to go to your meeting @ 7, you could have come and joined us for a freebie (I have a spare free coffee voucher, we could have shared!!)

HA HA!!! This is a brilliant idea! You should keep me posted about stuff like this....
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • Well done on reaffirming your ideas. I don't know any good money making schemes lol. But I have no doubt that you can do it :-) xx

Hey Happy - thank you. I have just done the Topcashback offer on Lovefilm. £15 cash-back and must cancel by the 7th Dec. Written in my diary for the 1st...:):):)
  • Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987
    First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    HA HA!!! This is a brilliant idea! You should keep me posted about stuff like this....

I just discovered it by accident - love Living in London!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure