Ultimate Challenge. 457 days / £16600!!!

Comments

• Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987
    First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Lalalalalala fingers in ears - don't tell me about the race, I'll catch up later (although I will look out for Perez's knobness!). Good work on the surveys killer, I think I'll do a bunch tonight....once I've caught up with everything.

How has everyone else spent the day? Kat, hope you enjoyed ur PJ movie night (with no doubt a little bit of craic catch up in there as well!).

I've been out and about today but decided that my potential Ikea spend wasn't really in the spirit of NOvember so I clocked up another NSD :A I'll be supermarket bound tomorrow as I have no milk and need some more fresh veggies, but until then, my full budget remains untouched! Yesterday was definitely the most difficult, having to resist the lure of the red Stabucks coffee cup when temptation seemed to greet me on every corner!

My plans for tonight are to write up my Mystery Shopping reports and list what I can on ebay. I have a few things ending later but they're last weeks rejects so I don't really expect them to sell. They have a few watchers though, so I may get lucky! Other than that, cooking (Chickpea Curry tonight :D) and surveying and catching up with the Abu Dhabi F1 race...oh, and a spot of laundry as well! Exciting stuff :rotfl:
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,639
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Oh, I'm actually jealous, wish I could watch it again like the first time. How can you have no milk? In my house if there's no milk then it's a deathcon 1 alert, people dying, people screaming, running round to the neighbours for help... We're all tea drinkers.

With ebay, my thing says I can only list 10 items, is that over the whole month or at any one time? Job number 3 being applied to. No luck with any further surveys.
  • Good day people, my day has been spent tidying up and may stretch to a spot of ironing later lol i know how to live the highlife me :). nothing to report my end its been a clean spreadsheet and only neccessary spends so i am pleased :) xx
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • Good Evening EVERYBODY!!!

Seems like spirits are high on here tonight! Well I have had a superb day and have made at least 5 portions of soup ( same yummy soup as last week ), and I made a batch of spicey tomato sauce for the reems of pasta I seem to have and I have brought my food to work tonight.

Last nights activities was superb, great film, lots of pizza and a very swift flight home on the bike and into a warm bed with !!!!!-cat..

Now a quandary...?.. I am on overtime tonight and have rendered my free time to the whims of my employer for the sheer knowledge that I am getting a wad of money money money to add to my income and inevitably my debts.. do I class this as "extra income" to my "make £300 in November" challenge or only class the things that I gain through eBay etc...? Is counting this non-compulsory overtime cheating? Your thoughts dear reader....

I am starting to realize there are females talking about F1 racing.. you are a disgrace and a let down to your breed.. we should be watching some ballet for goodness sake... ( kidding.... cause I is on a big man's motorbike - mwah ha ha ha )...

I am at work tonight until the week hours. I am then back up shortly thereafter for more work. Siouxsie you are obsessed, I know you are I can smell it in the air but my goodness so am I.. I love the fact that I withdrew £140 last week for the month to cover everything.. food and pre-planned bits and bobs. One event that I was attending with some friends has dropped from £24 to £15 so I am very happy about that.. that will be squirrelled away.. I PROMISE I will lodge that cheque tomorrow... Glad you are pulling in so much dough though! I am suitably Ninja-Impressed. AND you walked straight passed those yummy candle in IKEA you defo deserve a prize!!

I have had a lady interested in my naughty book and paddle in Australia. So fingers crossed its another sell on eBay at £28.. although if I do not hear from her by midnight I am going to re-list it. Boo!

Killer - same here with Barbies. I was given donations hence the desire for a "special" one now as an adult. My Gran bought me those dolls that look like they are real.. .I have never been a doll girl and would rather have been up a tree. I have since put my distinct lack of broodiness and lack of desire for children down to this embarrassment as a child being given a baby teo play with.. I hated it! .. honestly.. I do want my own but I am not desperate.. Although I love in your post you still get "toys"..:T and well done on that other job application and a massive GOOD LUCK!!

Candy you have given me a very good idea. I have started writing what could be a freebie on Amazon to whip a few folk into shape. Not sure my approach will go down to well and this is going to be a long term project to be perfected and delivered once I am debt free. Can't preach without practice eh...:)

I am going to hit that book list again tonight that I have on a spreadsheet. I am determined to get rid of these book with weird ISBN numbers somehow - without resorting to leaving them with a charity shop. I am the charity for goodness sake!

Right that's it for now...

Onwards and Upwards...
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • :) i would count the overtime to your £300 challenge because its not guranteed you dont count in your budget and its not mandatory for you to get a wage :) ...... oh i hope the woman in australia buys it :) hehe x
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • millysg1
    millysg1 Posts: 532 Forumite
    One women here obsessed with F1 and proud of it! :T
  • Thanks Happy - that's all I need then. I'll add it. Just gotta figure out what it might be after tax. Stand by for possible updates.. Millysg1 you naughty naughty lady...

A blokey contacted me on eBay and wants to buy my TV screen. I quoted him £70 as I would be ending the listing early for him. I await his message. That would be "fingers crossed" - £100 to the budget right there. Oooh I am having heart palpitations....
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • Siouxsie32
    Forumite
    Yip, I'm with Milly and Killer on the F1 :D

I'm so excited for you kat with your ebay palpitations....I can't wait to see if Mrs Oz buys the paddle :shocked: Ooh, do keep us updated :D
  • Siouxsie ...Mr eBay just agreed to £70 for the TV screen and is coming over tomorrow to get it! SCORE!!!! Now for the naughty Australian to agree.... Oh and someone has already bid on a £5.50 item and there is 6 days to go on it!
  • Siouxsie32
    Forumite
    :j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j

Yeay!!!!!! Come on kinky Sheila, get bidding :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income