mynameistallulah Posts: 2,238 Forumite
    Options
    How old is the fridge?
  • Hintza
    Hintza Posts: 19,420 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Personally I like their kit.

Regardless, you (most probably) do not have a contract with Samsung, you have a contract with the retailer.
  • TomSotong
    Options
    How old is the fridge?

The fridge is over 2 years old now. I finally manage to get hold of the right person yesterday in the main Office and a lady has kindly resolved the issues and honoured the extended warranty which they have initially agreed. After 8 months - I am so glad it is now near over.

Their customer service needs serious improvements. Being push around Is definitely not nice. I've bought everything Samsung as far as I can remember and my confidence in them has definitely plummeted.

Very glad they have now offer me a replacement and some money for loss of foods and stress. Fingers crossed this won't happen again.
  • greenshieldstamp
    Options
    Could I please have the details of right person at Head Office as I seem to be having the same difficulty with my fridge?
  • Babbler
    Babbler Posts: 3,083 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I too need to complain to samsung- but about the S4's flimsiness...
    Being bored is so boring Im bored of it... :rotfl:
  • hoiung
    Options
    I been having serious issues with Samsung Warranties and Customer Service. It's really terrible compare to Other electronic companies I have ever dealt with!

Below is what I had to experience when trying to sort out a simple USB malfunction on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2.... Never ever buying from Samsung again... Not worth the hassle...
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    hoiung wrote: »
    I been having serious issues with Samsung Warranties and Customer Service. It's really terrible compare to Other electronic companies I have ever dealt with!

Below is what I had to experience when trying to sort out a simple USB malfunction on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2.... Never ever buying from Samsung again... Not worth the hassle...

So what is it you have experienced then ?
  • Jaunty7807
    Options
    I have just had the most difficult time with the customer service team at Samsung and when I tried to complain was told there was nothing more they could do and that I should have asked different questions during my last 3 weeks of calls to them and then I would have known what to do. In short, my charger melted into my phone. I called and was told to return it to them as it was a public liability issue. I then received a quote for repair which I queried and was told had been sent in error. I was told to wait for their public liability team to get back to me. After weeks of chasing and apparent escalation I was told this morning that it was not a warranty issue and I had to pay as it was due to 'liquid ingress', I was then told that the phone was already on its way back to me not fixed. If the repair is down to me then that is one issue although I dont see how this can be. The main issue is that when I informed the complaints team of my dissatisfaction about the lack of communication between their various teams and how I had done everything they had told me to do, I was told I should have known that when I received the quote it was clearly my problem! I was told I should have asked different questions and then I would have got a different answers.Based on this experience it is clear that they have poor procedures, lack of interdepartmental communication and complete indifference to how customers feel. All I wanted was an apology for how long this had taken, but I have been told that this is the end of the road for my complaint. I liked their product but the service is dreadful - I will not buy another Samsung product and urge others to beware....
  • BAMBOO_2
    Options
    Does anyone have an e-mail address for Samsung customer services complaints department. Had a very bad experience today with their customer services and want to complain in writing
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    BAMBOO wrote: »
    Does anyone have an e-mail address for Samsung customer services complaints department. Had a very bad experience today with their customer services and want to complain in writing
    Try their Contact Us webpage for email addresses depending on product.

Or write a letter to:
    Samsung Electronics Customer Support Centre
    PO Box 479 GATESHEAD NE9 9BJ
    United Kingdom

I have always found more attention is paid to real letters.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure