Tranfer Music from Desk top to Samsung J5 phone

Hi can some please advise me how to to the above as have old desk top and something which can be dowloaded for free or give me step by step

Comments

• dipsomaniac
    dipsomaniac Posts: 6,739 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 25 March 2017 at 9:22AM
    you can install google play music manager on desktop and install the app on phone. point manager to music on desktop and let it all sync. you will be able to play all music on phone but you would need to then download all music or particular tracks to install them on phone

or

plug phone into pc and transfer manually
    "The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
  • hi i tried it doing it manully but when i go to music not and the send to not get my phone name on the list
    via windows media player
    do u have link for desk top for goog;e music
  • dipsomaniac
    https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/4627259?source=gsearch&hl=en

you will need the google play music app on phone also
    "The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
  • dipsomaniac
    pradeep62 wrote: »
    hi i tried it doing it manully but when i go to music not and the send to not get my phone name on the list
    via windows media player
    do u have link for desk top for goog;e music

sounds like you haven't got the samsung drivers on you desktop. what operating system are you using? if windows it should recognised the phone and download the drivers
  • Windows vista not know what opertiang systems
  • dipsomaniac
    vista is the operating system. i would concentrate on slow drive issue first and then sort out music as no point just cluttering up drive with more programs if drive is slow
  • How can I do this then ? sorry to trouble as got tight budget thus
  • emptybox
    emptybox Posts: 442 Forumite
    The phone should just appear as a drive in Windows Explorer, so just copy and paste using that.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure