Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread

Comments

• vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I've started them back up on clix but debating whether to do on neobux instead as I don't really do much in terms of coins there

I noticed they were also on InstaGC as well
  • nickyotron
    nickyotron Posts: 376 Forumite
    :T:TIntroducing ClixSense Chat
    16 Mar 2017 01:04 pm
    Members, how cool would it be if you could instantly seek the advice of another ClixSense member or have the option to help one of your referrals without using email or contacting the helpdesk to ask us to send a message to someone? How about the ability to instantly reach out to someone in the forum or just meet new friends? Well, now you can! Introducing ClixSense Chat, the all new way to communicate with other members of ClixSense.

ClixSense Chat allows you to instantly PM (private message) a ClixSense member as long as you know their username. With ClixSense Chat you have full control over whether or not you want to talk to someone and you can even block a person from contacting you. You also have the option to report a person who you think may be abusing the chat or spamming.

Please note: Spamming, sending offending messages, name calling or abusing the chat system in any way will result in immediate removal from chat and may also lead to the suspension of your ClixSense account.

To start a conversation just click on a username found on the forum or on your referrals page.

ClixSense Chat may only be used while logged into your ClixSense account and you may receive messages from other members while you are offline. On the top menu there is a Chat link, if you see a number next to this link that number represents the total number of unread messages you have.

On the chat box in the upper right corner there's a menu button, clicking this button will give you the chat options. Please familiarize yourself with these options before using chat.

Please be sure to report to us any issues you may have and please remember to be respectful to your fellow members.

Thank you
    The ClixSense Team
    :beer:
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,316 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    VideoLab has disappeared from all sites for me :(:cry:
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £70.33 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • purplevamp wrote: »
    VideoLab has disappeared from all sites for me :(:cry:

And for me too.......nice while it lasted though. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • vampire-girl
    And for me too.......nice while it lasted though. :D

yep and me, I had a feeling it would though as was too good to last
  • Sugarcandy
    Sugarcandy Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    It disappeared yesterday for me too, I couldn't find any info as to why and thought I had been banned. Good to know I'm not alone after all :)
  • vampire-girl
    edited 18 March 2017 at 3:56PM
    Write questions about a car 998962 16c on Neo.

This has been there a few times under different id's last time I managed 22. I think it was 17c last time.

Doesn't take too long once get going but a bit boring, so I flit back and for.

Forgot to say limit was 100 and numbers weren't dropping on taskpage for ages, got to 92 last night before they disappeared.

Worth checking if they come back again
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,316 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    VideoLab may have gone, but the Mini Exposure ads are back :j I had 50 this morning and now I have 101 :j
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £70.33 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • Sugarcandy
    Sugarcandy Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Oh wow, thanks purplevamp that's great hope they will be regular again!
  • vampire-girl
    purplevamp wrote: »
    VideoLab may have gone, but the Mini Exposure ads are back :j I had 50 this morning and now I have 101 :j

I have 131 but I didn;t click them all yesterday. These blue ones can be clicked anytime can't they?

My ad click time is 5am until midnight so I click usually about 2pm sometimes 4pm

thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport