PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

5 OS Pleasures in your Day Today part 2

Comments

• Kittikins
    Kittikins Posts: 5,335 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Chicken - love the chilli sauce!! You naughty little chick you, bet TLAMS will squirm when he reads that, lol.

Wouldn't that be funny if we had a mutual friend! Until his personality disorder became apparent (no wonder his wife ran off.....), the inadequacies were perfectly liveable with as he made up for them in many other ways ;):)

...and now I've been saucy at this early time of the morning (or at least I've been reminiscing, you know me, can't stop a naughty Kittikins from her ways ;) ) I shall now go and turn into Mummikins and get my little Kitty out of, yup, you've guessed it, MY bed where she crept in during the night for a cuddle.
  • DundeeDoll
    DundeeDoll Posts: 4,898 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Ah i see now -the OS stands for Outrageously Saucy ;-)
    MrsSD declutter medals 🏅🏅🏅⭐⭐
  • mineallmine
    mineallmine Posts: 3,053 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning! Haven't posted here for ages. Struggling to find pleasures at the moment but... I have a lovely soft blanket keeping me warm this morning.

Also your chat about men and cars is soooo funny :)
    :) Declutter 300 things in December challenge, 9/300. Clear the living room. Re-organize storage
    :cool2: Cherryprint: "More stuff = more stuff to tidy up!"
    Less things. Less stuff. More life.
    :heart: Fab thread: Long daily walks
  • Tealady_2
    Tealady_2 Posts: 1,425 Forumite
    Morning

Really shouldn't read this thread whilst drinking tea at work, get such funny looks when spraying it over the screen:D

Pleasures for yesterday,
    1. Have come to an agreement with DD over lunches on college days. She will take a packed lunch and I will give her £10 to last for two weeks so she can buy a hot drink, fruit (who am I kidding chips) or whatever she fancies. I know this is still a lot but much cheaper than her buying lunch everyday. Nursery week is much easier as she doesn't have nay option but to take a packed lunch.
    2. NSD other than giving DD the money in No.1
    3. Lift to work off a friend who passed me at the bus stop.
    4. Making a good start on next baby blanket but ran out of wool so need to buy another ball today. Also showed DD how to make a pom pom with the bits of left over wool in the craft box.
    5. Easy dinner as just had to pop the cottage pie in the oven when got in from work.

Hugs to all who need them
  • mhagster
    mhagster Posts: 5,198 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Nearly bedtime again. I almost slept in this morning, woke up 10 minutes before I normally leave for work, so very quick shower and out the door.

1. Work was quite okay ! It was good having a day off yesterday.

2. A bit of gardening with DD2 when we got home, we are going to start a gardening journal. Weeded and dug over our raised beds and we are going to plant our seeds tomorrow.

3. Our next door neighbor heard me singing and called over and asked if I liked lemons.....and come and get them....so we went round and came back with the HUGEST lemons . He is 92 years old and quite amazing.

4. Delicious home made lasagne (and a spare) made with home made chips and salad. Lovely, lovely ,lovely.

5. Enjoying the nights stretching out. Clocks went forward on Sunday.

Have a lovely day :)
  • Hi everyone been away for a long weekend and this thread moves really fast so I shall pop the kettle on and settle down for a catch up but first my five for my mini break;

1. Managing to get glorious sunshine all weekend meaning lots of bracing walks along the beach.I love autumn.

2. Glorious sunshine has continued today meaning I can get all the holiday clothes washed and line dried :j

3. The freshest and tastiest fish and chips I've ever eaten! Not OS as they were expensive but worth it and it was the only meal we bought as we cooked the rest of the time.

4. Letting Ian the dog run in the sea and play in the sand.We don't let him off his lead very often as there isn't really anywhere close by home to do it so it was nice to see him enjoying himself.

5. Being inspired by the wonderful scenery and putting pen to paper. My recent mental health problems stamped out my creativity but it was back with full force and I cannot express how wonderful it was.

Hope life is treating you all well this sunny Tuesday morning,

Missmoneysave x
    Comper, Blogger & OS-er
    Competition prizes: £6/£2015
  • ampersand
    ampersand Posts: 9,562 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Back from gym and just made some pm space, TWIMC-
    CAP[UK]for FREE EXPERT DEBT &BUDGET HELP:
    01274 760721, freephone0800 328 0006
    'People don't want much. They want: "Someone to love, somewhere to live, somewhere to work and something to hope for."
    Norman Kirk, NZLP- Prime Minister, 1972
    ***JE SUIS CHARLIE***
    'It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere' François-Marie AROUET

• sparrer
    sparrer Posts: 7,547 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Just had to pop in briefly to post, just in from gym/shopping/coffee, sat down, turned on the television, ad's were on, one for GoC@t. Nothing wrong with that....but GoC@t for neutered cats???? :eek::eek::eek:

Is it me missing a point or are they convinced the cat owning population is completely gullible, and they can now take the **** out of all of us, about anything?

Thank God for OS, own brand/scraps and common sense !
  • Kittikins
    Kittikins Posts: 5,335 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I saw milk for dogs in a supermarket yesterday!
  • oldtractor
    oldtractor Posts: 2,262 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Thanks DD Skint and Chicken I've missed you too.
    1. watching Victorian kitchewn garden on you tube
    2. delicious HM cornish pasty for lunch with root veg mash and hg kale.followed by HM applepie and custard
    3. am looking forward to going to the veg patch in half an hour to burn off the calories
    4. horses are all fluffy and cuddly. we took them a walk down the village on Sunday and they were such good boys, growing up fast.
    agsin horsey, one of them has 2 permanent front teeth now. helooks most peculiar with 2 big teeth .LOL

sorry wasnt all ment to be in bold. did something wrong.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure