valued opinions

I redeemed £10 into 2 X £5 amazon vouchers and 1 worked but the other says already redeemed. Anyone else had this? I have emailed Valued opinions, are they likely to reissue my voucher?

Comments

• julescuk
    julescuk Posts: 96 Forumite
    You need to contact Valued opinions and tell them they have a record , also log into your valued opinions with your user name and password then click on view you order history both amazon codes will be there fingers crossed you should be able to copy and paste them :beer: if you have any problems just let me know and I will pass the codes onto you x:j
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Its the first time I've had amazon vouchers from valued, one worked fine but as i said the other didn't. I have emailed them so hopefully they'll send me a new code.
  • shaz77_2
    shaz77_2 Posts: 1,881 Forumite
    I had a few surveys as of late from 'Valued Opinions' and I've managed to clock up around £6, what I would like to know is how is the rewards paid ie is it via cash or gift vouchers and if so what can the vouchers buy.

Thanks.
  • naz.2000
    naz.2000 Posts: 264 Forumite
    shaz77 wrote: »
    I had a few surveys as of late from 'Valued Opinions' and I've managed to clock up around £6, what I would like to know is how is the rewards paid ie is it via cash or gift vouchers and if so what can the vouchers buy.

Thanks.

Boots, Amazon, HMV, Argos, M&S, Tesco, WHSmith, B&Q, WOolworths & Comet.

They are all paid via paper gift voucher except the Amazon one (I think). Also you have to have a minimum of £10 for the Tesco one.

HTH
  • mimic1
    mimic1 Posts: 31 Forumite
    when you get to £5.00 you can claim a voucher from a selection , i have claimed argos , wh smith & boots in the past. just claim they then send them to you in the post.
  • Ive just earnt my first pound on Valued opinions, here's to many more I hope. Are there any experienced VO members out there? Im just wondering how frequently the surveys come through. xx
    This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man. (SHAKESPEARE, Hamlet, 1600) :kisses2:

Comp wins : Oct : Michael Buble goodies :blushing:
    Nov: jar of Baxters red slaw deli toppers
  • Toxic_Bunni
    Toxic_Bunni Posts: 311 Forumite
    The sods at VO closed mine, my mums and my bro's account because we're under the same address. Had a lot of funds in our accounts as well - now they won't answer our emails :mad:
  • naz.2000
    naz.2000 Posts: 264 Forumite
    Ive just earnt my first pound on Valued opinions, here's to many more I hope. Are there any experienced VO members out there? Im just wondering how frequently the surveys come through. xx

I've found they come along like buses, none for a while and then three at the same time!

They are pretty speedy at paying out - Amazon one's are almost instant!
  • cantcope
    cantcope Posts: 1,886 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    I've got £11.25 thats been Pending for ages!!! keep emailing them to find out when it will go to the bit when i can order a voucher but they just ignore me :o(
    Last bet : 26th Oct 2006:j Debt free 25th Feb 2008:j Living "my" dream:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport