Textbroker - Writing for money (not vouchers)

Comments

• cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Absolutely loads of work on today, will try and do as many as I can to pay for the Christmas food shop I just did.
  • googler
    googler Posts: 16,103 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    cte1111 wrote: »
    Absolutely loads of work on today, will try and do as many as I can to pay for the Christmas food shop I just did.

Yes, if you can find 38 different ways to write about GiffGaff, there's plenty there.... (!)
  • CWSmith
    CWSmith Posts: 451 Forumite
    Glad I lucked in with a beauty Animal subject yesterday. It popped up right in front of me!

Not keen on the subjects up for grabs at the moment, and judging by the way they are definitely not being snapped up, not many other people are either.
  • googler
    googler Posts: 16,103 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    CWSmith wrote: »
    Not keen on the subjects up for grabs at the moment, and judging by the way they are definitely not being snapped up, not many other people are either.

It was difficult enough to find one 450-word article about Currys. I couldn't imagine trying to write 30 or 40 more, and making them all different.... one or two, maybe.
  • CWSmith
    I did one of the Park Resort ones, (they disappeared quite quickly!) had a think about doing a 2nd one, but thought I had probably already run out of appropriate adjectives.
  • I've signed up to the £2013 in 2013 challenge, and need a way to earn that much (I rather doubt surveys would be enough, given how often I get screened out :) ) so I've signed up here and submitted a sample piece. Fingers crossed it gets accepted.
    £2013 in 2013 Member |
  • googler wrote: »
    Yes, if you can find 38 different ways to write about GiffGaff, there's plenty there.... (!)
    One GiffGaff and 2 Costa Bingo down. I can't face anymore, I've lost the will.... :p
  • CWSmith
    Finished my set of five. I won't be hassling to have them checked; I need to do Christmas now!:D
  • **Bex**
    **Bex** Posts: 61 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    googler wrote: »
    There were a few earlier today. Log in, stay logged in, and whilst doing other things, switch to TB every 5 or 10 mins....

I have been trying that technique, but there never seem to be any when i'm online! Always loads of 4 star, but I can't get my rating raised unless i can write some 3 star ones first. Will keep trying I guess....
  • 33 3 star ones ATM....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport