Lost my NHS Exemption card

Hi, I have lost my NHS Exemption card - been trying to find a contact number but no joy.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please??

Comments

• meggymoo311
    meggymoo311 Posts: 37 Forumite
    Don't know the contact number but the address on my card is

PO Box 854
    NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
    NE99 2DE
  • squiggles
    squiggles Posts: 1,635
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    This is the number i used when applying for a HC2 exemption,it may not be the same one for tax credits but they should be able to direct you to the correct dept if not :-)

0845 8500030
  • DRS1
    DRS1 Posts: 132
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Or you could try 0845 601 8076. That is the number on the letter that came with mine (couple of years ago now).
  • Merlinexcalibur
    Merlinexcalibur Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    Hi, I have lost my NHS Exemption card - been trying to find a contact number but no joy.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please??

A quick Google would have sorted this out. Maybe too obvious for some.
    Any help, opinions, views I may hold those are my own. Respect them as you would expect the same in return. Offered freely, is gleaned from a lifetime of experiences, knowledge gaining. Passed on to benefit others. I may be direct, ask you questions but those are to help you. Up to you if you choose to take it. I won't judge you either way.
  • my new card for the new tax year came today so i bet everybodys who has them will get there new ones shortly aswell
  • I realise this is a bit old but still one of the first that came up when I googled it so here goes:

From this website: http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/1650.aspx
    Q. I had a NHS Tax Credit Exemption Certificate, but I’ve lost it. Can I have another one?

A. Please ring us on 0845 609 9299 and we will send a replacement certificate. Or you can e-mail us at [EMAIL="tc1@ppa.nhs.uk"]tc1@ppa.nhs.uk[/EMAIL]
  • I have found a way to get the lost NHS card may be the same way you can get the certificate as below , its pretty good and step by step

pickinsurance dot blogspot dot com/2010/12/nhs-card-lost-get-lost-nhs-health-card.html
  • A quick Google would have sorted this out. Maybe too obvious for some.

its not always that obvious to everyone,if you dont feel like being of help then its often best just to say nowt ! :mad:
  • nannytone_2
    nannytone_2 Posts: 12,945
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    woodbine......youre replying to a post thats near on 2 years old!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure