How can i manage my halifax credit card online?

How can i manage my halifax credit card online?

I used to be able to see my halifax credit card and make payment once I signed into my online halifax bank account.They have now seeming removed my credit card from this sign in screen with the result I can no longer look at my credit cards details online. I have tried searching through their help section for information but it seems to have been removed as well as keeps coming up page not found.

Anyboday else experience simlar and if so how did you get around it?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• jen245
    jen245 Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 13 September 2011 at 8:50PM
    Yep, there are big problems with Halifax online banking due to the integration with Lloyds TSB systems. My credit card is showing, but all my balance and credit limit info is missing, and my transaction info is upside-down, and loads of transactions on my bank account and ISA are missing aswell. They're apparently working on it at the moment.

There are loads of threads on the problems on the Budgeting and Bank Accounts board
    Debt free and staying that way! :beer:
  • glider3560
    glider3560 Posts: 4,115 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    My credit card has also completely disappeared.

If you call Halifax, the automated service will give you basic information like balances and payment dates.
  • JasX
    JasX Posts: 3,996 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I can still see mine, I guess its probably better if its not there at all as you should be able to just 'add' it back on to be associated once the duct settles.

Having it linked but with part garbled info if it doesn't fix itself sounds like a tougher fix
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure