Leapforce

Comments

• siendi
    siendi Posts: 73 Forumite
    I used a gmail address from the beginning too

clairecc - i would sign up for one now & start using it as it does save a lot of hassle. Its easier if everythings going to one place

Does anyone know how long it takes from getting results & doing final paperwork until they get in touch again?? Im raring to go lol
  • Thanks for your advice, it is greatly appreciate. I do have a gmail address but forget to check it sometimes so used my primary email address to apply. Have emailed them to see if this is a problem but not had a reply yet. Don't want to start off a new application in case it causes problems, will leave it another day or so and then start again.

Would be interested to know how long it took people to receive the exam info after signing the docs too.

Thanks for your help everyone.
  • miamoo
    miamoo Posts: 1,694 Forumite
    I have just had the links to the exam :) . Must be submitted by Weds 27th at 12am PST so am I right in thinking this is 8am Thursday GMT?
    I am rubbish at working out time differences lol!
    £100 - £10,000
  • Former Lionbridge here as well......so applied yesterday (thanks lexilex for the link and thread) just wondering if anyone else was put forward automatically for a seperate project to the one originally applied for?
  • LizD_2
    LizD_2 Posts: 1,503 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    miamoo wrote: »
    I have just had the links to the exam :) . Must be submitted by Weds 27th at 12am PST so am I right in thinking this is 8am Thursday GMT?
    I am rubbish at working out time differences lol!

Yep, PST is 8 hours behind GMT.
  • Just wondering how long does it normally take to hear back from them after you have completed the first 15 questions?

Thank you
  • siendi wrote: »
    Does anyone know how long it takes from getting results & doing final paperwork until they get in touch again?? Im raring to go lol

I completed the thing requested in the email after you get exam results and thought I'd have had another email from them by now. I just tried to log in expecting to see a "We are processing" type message but I seem to be able to access everything?? I can't be expected to start working when I haven't completed all the paperwork yet surely??
  • Just in case anyone was wondering. The system has now righted itself and when I logged in it allowed me to enter my gmail address (don't know if there was a problem and whether my email to them made any difference). I am now waiting to hear if I will be offered to take the second examination. So it is okay to start your application with a non gmail address but it is probably simpler not to.

Good luck to everyone else who is applying or just starting off with this.
  • [QUOTE=just_wondering_if_anyone_else_was_put_forward_automatically_for_a_seperate_project_to_the_one_originally_applied_for?[/QUOTE]
    I've just applied, and this happened to me too
  • siendi
    siendi Posts: 73 Forumite
    Caitchbee - i'm in exactly the same position. Have you gone ahead and started? I dont know what to do....hhmmmm :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure