How to get FREE Airport Car Parking.

I cant seem to find this on here but it was posted at thedibb.co.uk

I take no credit for this but thought peopkle may want to try.

If you try make sure you tick the 50p cancel waver.
Hi all. Firstly, apologies if this has already been posted before. I did look but couldn't find it. And mods, if any part of this post is against the rules, please remove it.

Essentially, it just takes advantage of Monarch Airport Parking's 'best price or park for free guarantee'. Basically, Monarch guarantee that if you buy from them, then find it cheaper elsewhere, they will give it to you for free. Unfortunately for them, it seems that it's entirely possible to find it cheaper without trying too hard! You can (indeed should) pay an extra 50p insurance with Monarch to allow you to cancel with them, should you be unable to find it cheaper (although if they are the cheapest you wouldn't really want to, but it gives you the option regular_smile.gif)

The Monarch airport parking price guarantee link is at http://extras.monarch.co.uk/airport-parking.asp

I hope this is allowed to stay as I'm sure lot's of people will be able to make a nice little saving! teeth_smile.gif

Good luck!

(Thanks to 'wookiemummy' @ HUKD for the original thread)

PS: I have no vested interest in Monarch or HUKD. I just found this article and know that there will be loads of people here at The Dibb who could take advantage of it.

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=587392

Comments

• blindman
    blindman Posts: 5,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 18 May 2012 at 4:25PM
    DelBoyPhil wrote: »
    I cant seem to find this on here but it was posted at thedibb.co.uk

I take no credit for this but thought peopkle may want to try.

If you try make sure you tick the 50p cancel waver.

It's hidden away in the Cheap Airport Parking thread :cool:

Don't forget Quidco\Topacshback either!
  • DelBoyPhil
    DelBoyPhil Posts: 875 Forumite
    Ahh... Shocked that its not been used a lot more. its saved me £100 :)
  • KonkyWonky
    KonkyWonky Posts: 648 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 18 May 2012 at 7:44PM
    Holidayextras have a similair price guarantee, refunding you in full provided you can supply evidence that you were able to buy the parking cheaper within 24 hours of purchasing from them.

I can vouch for them having been refunded in full, they were even kind enough to pay me 15% cashback via TopCashBack so I made a £4+ profit out of parking my car for the week ;)

Edit

I should add they do not refund you until you return from your trip but they will let you know within a day or two if they accept your price guarantee claim.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure