PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Thursday 11 May 2017

13»

Comments

• topsyturphy
    topsyturphy Posts: 1,636 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Evening everyone

Another busy week, finished work at 9 this morning. Came home and took woofers for a walk in the forest, cut the lawn, tidied kitchen and made some phone calls. It is now nearly time for bed.

Next week I'm off to see dgs1 as it's his 3rd birthday. Also taking ds2 to see his new college - as he has learning support for dyslexia they like them to visit when the college is running.

Dumpling - well done on your weight loss.
    Redruby - hope your working week soon passes.
    Tru - scampi sounds like he is reformed-well done on your training.
    Tired mum (((hugs))) hope you can resolve things.
    JackieO - hope your back is soon better

Hugs to anyone that needs/wants one. Take care.
  • caronc
    caronc Posts: 8,081 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Gers wrote: »

If you have a smartphone download the free app called Tiny Scanner. From it you can scan to pdf and email direct. The free version only does one page documents, I paid the £2.99 for the multi-page version. Makes life so much easier.

Thanks Gers - I don't have a smartphone but problem solved anyway. I don't know what I tweaked or nudged or if it was just having a strop but it's working again! :) Of course the downside to that is if it goes again I'm not sure what it was I did that fixed it.......:o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure