The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Cally - just a suggestion re surveys. Do you think it would be a good idea to add that you can complete any number of surveys that you are offered from Trusted Surveys and the Offer Walls except you can only complete and be credited for ONE Daily Survey each day and that by completing more than one it could result in account deactivation

Now added, think it reads ok
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    zahariel wrote: »
    I know - Actually continued with Grepolis (483 points at the moment...) and completed 1 survey with Toluna and got DQ'd from another 2...

My grepolis trigged the swagbucks when i had logged out of game and then back in again .. could be worth a try
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    zahariel wrote: »
    Had to give it up as a bad lot... no way to contact the survey supplier... oh well.. fingers crossed it gets chalked up on the Karma scale...:D

On a side note - How is everyone finding the 'Sponsor Pay' special offer group? I have had to put a ticket in pretty much every other day as none of the big ticket items have updated!! They paid out on the Audible free trial, waiting on the Grepolis game one and Toluna survey one... 227 Sb there so hope they will come through, finished everything they asked and Have screen shots and emails I have added to the tickets...

I usually get credited straight away for the Sampling International surveys, although for the past few days there have been none to complete. I did the Grepolis game but didn't get credited either (but it did take me a couple of days to reach 300 points). Others have said that they have been credited for it though. Apart from that I haven't completed any big offers on there. I try to get my bucks just from the surveys but I think that I will have to resort to offers on Friday because I have a feeling it will be another large target and I don't get home from work until late. If it helps, have a look at the old thread and you will be able to find posts from others who have said which offers on various walls have credited
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • zahariel
    zahariel Posts: 180 Forumite
    edited 29 August 2012 at 10:17PM
    cally6008 wrote: »
    My grepolis trigged the swagbucks when i had logged out of game and then back in again .. could be worth a try

I joined on Sunday and have been logging in and out each day - Logged the ticket the other day so should know soon one way or the other... should pass muster

Added screen shots of the emails I have gotten and ingame shots showing that I am over 300 points
    Swagbucks:
    2012 = £225 (august onwards)
    2013 = £400 so far...
  • paulshorse

That's brilliant Cally - thanks for that. It reads OK and leaves no doubt as to what you can and cannot do. There should be no excuses now, although I am sure we will still get people saying they have done more than one. At least they can be directed to the first page :T
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • FizzS
    FizzS Posts: 146 Forumite
    Ohh, new thread. :)

That first post is quite comprehensive, not that I expect everyone will read it. ;)
  • Just done a facebook offer for "Wateworks" on facebook for 18SB on Sponsorpay.

It credited straight away and took about 2 minutes to do. :D

• paulshorse

Oh and thanks for all the hard work you have put into this, Cally - it's very kind of you. It's not just a five-minute job and takes a lot of time and effort and I, for one, really appreciate your help :T
    2014 goal £180/600
  • zahariel
    zahariel Posts: 180 Forumite
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Oh and thanks for all the hard work you have put into this, Cally - it's very kind of you. It's not just a five-minute job and takes a lot of time and effort and I, for one, really appreciate your help :T

Seconded

Can't thank you and all here enough for turning me onto this great opportunity and for providing such a warm and encouraging environment too :beer:
    Swagbucks:
    2012 = £225 (august onwards)
    2013 = £400 so far...
  • newmy
    newmy Posts: 46 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Currently at 201/130 for my daily target. Had a 60SB PL survey and three 45SB surveys from the offer wall :j Been a good and surprisingly easy day - probably helps that I've had the day off and haven't had to cram it all in to a few hours after getting back from work :)
    Aqua cashback card - used regularly, paid off in full every month
    Barclaycard reward points card - used regularly, paid off in full every month.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure