Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• damo5134
    damo5134 Posts: 448 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm too late to say good morning, so Good Afternoon everyone!

I'm having a NSD today, so have sent DH off to work armed with the up and go vouchers. Let's hope he gets it right! ;)

Right I need to get back to cleaning the house, because it will be school pick up time before I know it. Catch you u all later.:wave:
  • damo5134
    damo5134 Posts: 448 Forumite
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Morning all.

Nice coupons through the post from T.
    2 off 5 spend chocolates.
    2 off 5 spend biscuits.
    1.50 off 4 crips nuts etc or nipples to TM.

Maybe this is to make up for the lack of coupons in the xmas magazine. Fingers crossed we all receive some.
  • durham05
    durham05 Posts: 2,019 Forumite
    afternoon all, doubled up in S yesterday, bought some clothes & hair clippers for xmas pressies, so very mse no cash there. then cant think of nothing else to use doubles for, so 1st thought get clothes doubled then take them back without receipt, get put on gc (double value hopefully). Instead went to game section bought watch dogs 2 on xbox one & ps4 (£20 double up each) traded them both at cex this morning for £72 cash for both. I'm happy with that thinking off doing again but unsure how long it will stay that price at cex, as other game stores are £22? cash.
  • Danigrace
    Danigrace Posts: 398 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 17 November 2016 at 1:35PM
    :santa2: Good afternoon, I have a free selection box on my CS account. Medium Cadburys selection box 180g, available from 17-20 Nov at T A S and M

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Chocolate_Bags_Bars_And_Multipacks/Cadbury_Medium_Selection_Box_180g.html?TrackingCode=41.h9OphHJhzUiEGH1wnlXzUw
    :hello: Danigrace :hello:
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    edited 17 November 2016 at 1:41PM
    Just a quickie as I've just had some nectar points added which I presume are from the bonus thing we were doing at LL so worth checking your accounts x

I was exclusively Currys and i have 1x250pts for a £10.05 spend.

Most of my spends were sub £1 so i don't know where they get that total

Edit. Hang on. 15x67p is £10.05. Could they have clubbed lots of orders together?
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • marmitelovemehateme
    marmitelovemehateme Posts: 3,764 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 17 November 2016 at 1:34PM
    If anyone is looking for duvets or pillows....Have a look at MSE latest Money tips Email....There is a code for an additional 25% off duvets and pillows at Boston Duvets and Pillows.....Just bought two double Duck Feather and Down duvets for a little over £30 each....

And I purchased through Quidco for an additltional 6.6% off....
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    edited 17 November 2016 at 1:36PM
    Danigrace wrote: »
    :santa2: Good afternoon, I have a free selection box on my CS account. Medium Cadburys selection box 180g, available from 17-20 Nov at T A S and M

I have £2 cb and i'm pretty sure it's just £1 in T

Edit: yes they are!!
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Danigrace wrote: »

I was uploading a receipt from Sunday with pepsi and fancy water on it and then went back on to the main computer and up it popped :j Seems to be all accounts.

mysupermarket lies to me constantly but they seem to think its £1 in Mr Ts emporium in which case you wont want to put it in with your Hipp/soup/U&G shop - it would have to go through separately
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Cadbury's, Mars, M&Ms and Galaxy selection boxes are currently 4 for £5 in Morries....
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :o

Another morning gone with finding paperwork for Fourp who is in South Wales.
    Signed up for Amazon Prime too as £20 off - date on calendar to cancel next year ;)
    2 loads of washing done & it's all draped around the house :o as weather is abysmal :(
    Need to get to post box before collection time but am waiting in for postman with my new Kipling :)

Spilt a mug of black tea over coffee table & remotes :o
    Watched Ad Fab movie yesterday - loved Patsy as a man :rotfl:
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure