MSE Pregnancy Club 28

Comments

• Hi ladies, sorry for the delay responding re the FB group - we've had a bit of a reorganisation this afternoon to set up a new group for the 2015 babies as a lot of the existing group are six months plus now! If you want to join the new group please PM me the email address you use to log in to Facebook and I'll add you tomorrow when I'm on my laptop. Hope that all makes sense x
  • Welcome ashtray heart :hello:

Hopefully there will be baby news very shortly as both Mrs_T_M and Pington are in hospital now

Holy crap! Does this mean I'm second on the list?! (Or nearly?) :eek::eek::eek:

*runs to build cosleeper up whilst keeping legs crossed*

Hope everyone is ok, I'll catch up properly tomorrow, I just wanted to register my abject horror at the list before I went to sleep :rotfl:

Have resigned myself tot he fact that the house will not be done for munchkin's arrival, so am concentrating on getting our bedroom ready-at least we can camp in there, lol! So off to sleep ready for another day of painting and furniture building.

Take care all, hugs to everyone and baby vibes to those in need x
    'By all means let's be open minded, but not so open minded that our brains drop out.'
  • sulphate
    sulphate Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    Hi ladies, sorry for the delay responding re the FB group - we've had a bit of a reorganisation this afternoon to set up a new group for the 2015 babies as a lot of the existing group are six months plus now! If you want to join the new group please PM me the email address you use to log in to Facebook and I'll add you tomorrow when I'm on my laptop. Hope that all makes sense x

Yes! Do come and join us :)
  • Aunty-Pickle
    Aunty-Pickle Posts: 499 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 21 February 2015 at 2:52PM
    So this morning I thought I would pack my hospital bag - now that I'm 32+3. I hadn't realised how much I don't have!!! Although at least I have a list of things to buy now!

At antenatal class they didn't have that much that wasn't on my list but I have added Dextrose tablets and made a note that the best kind of snacks (in terms of energy) are bananas and oats - so things like flapjacks and cereal bars. Not sure I could stomach the energy sachets my OH uses for cycling!! Having had nausea more or less all through this pregnancy I'm pretty much resigned to being properly sick during labour.

My friend has given me a lovely little "going home" outfit for baby - it's white with grey animals all over it, really cute! There's a vest, bodysuit, hat, mittens, and bib! Hope it fits!

I just don't know what I'm going to wear - being April there could be snow or warm sunshine.

On a positive note, I've heard nothing from the hospital about my GTT on Wednesday so I figure the results were normal :T

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
    Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock
  • millysg1
    millysg1 Posts: 532 Forumite
    While I was out today my SIL came over and my Oh told her are fav names. She has just said how upset she would be if we picked our fav girls name as that's the name she has always wanted if she had a girl. She says since she was really little. Not sure what to do now! Has anyone been in a similar situation?
  • wow milly, that's really tough.
    is she likely to have any children any time soon?

we haven't had anything like that fortunately.
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    Haven't publically posted this on my FB yet, so if you know me there, keep quiet! Just a quick update tonight, will write more tomorrow hopefully.

Eli Gabriel arrived 19/2/15 at 8:05pm. Decently easy labour very quick delivery, lots of trouble with the third stage that ended up with me in theatre and losing over a litre of blood. Needless to say, I am beyond exhausted, but he is so very worth every bit of it!

15986066293_8ea8a4784b_z.jpg
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • Aww, congratulations mrs TM!!!

He's beautiful xxx
    'By all means let's be open minded, but not so open minded that our brains drop out.'
  • Huge congratulations Mrs_T_M :j. He looks gorgeous.
    Hope you are recovering well.
  • congratulations mrsT_M, he looks absolutely lovely :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure