Mystery shopping thread 26 *please read the op first**please no client names or fees

Comments

• n15h
    n15h Posts: 204 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    I came across a very useful website for Mystery Shopping information, that I thought would be useful to share.

Have a look at: ilovefreebiesuk.net/mysteryshopping.htm

Some good tips and ratings on the various MS agencies out there (in addition to the information already provided at the top of this thread).

Hope it helps!
    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared - Buddha
  • Larac
    Larac Posts: 945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Louisdf wrote: »
    MF's fee for the high end fashion stores is incredibly low! They would have to double it for me to consider it.

They also have an expensive shirt/blouse shop on the books and the reimbursement would just cover the sleeve. Who does these jobs is a mystery?. Market farce boards are good for a laugh.
  • There are still plenty of ESA convenience store visits in my area. It is good that they finally removed crushed biscuit/crisps scenario. I spoke to ESA today and they confirmed they wouldn't allocate more than 6 visits per wave.

Is that what they are?
    I saw that about 500 jobs had gone up but they don't actually show up for me in any search. Not sure which bit of my profile causes me to be ineligible. Ah well
  • centretap
    centretap Posts: 164 Forumite
    Not sure which bit of my profile causes me to be ineligible. Ah well

Probably your location. Looks like it is only certain regional chains that are included.
  • MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,051 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Picked a couple of the ESA stores up. Not bad visits to do now.
  • kittygirl20
    kittygirl20 Posts: 71 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 26 January 2015 at 8:46PM
    Haven't been around lately, but still shopping. December was quiet in this area but did an Eating Company one and got great feedback so was happy with that.

I did 2 on the same day for GR 2 weeks ago, they just show as 'completed' and 'pending payment' I assume as they haven't been in touch all is well? (These were my first for them)

GAP on Thursday - My first! I failed the test the first time - Duh! Im out shopping anyway so no biggie and it's been a long time since I've had one

No shopping next week, I'm off to Gran Canaria :P Hence Thursday shopping.
  • mrbanjo
    mrbanjo Posts: 275 Forumite
    edited 26 January 2015 at 9:08PM
    Haven't been around lately, but still shopping. December was quiet in this area but did an Eating Company one and got great feedback so was happy with that.

I did 2 on the same day for GR 2 weeks ago, they just show as 'completed' and 'pending payment' I assume as they haven't been in touch all is well? (These were my first for them)

GAPburger on Thursday - My first! I failed the test the first time - Duh! Im out shopping anyway so no biggie and it's been a long time since I've had one and it's a xxx fee as they are desperate. Any tips for those shops?

No shopping next week, I'm off to Gran Canaria :P Hence Thursday shopping.

The biggest tip is to not breach client confidentiality and adhere to the rules on the 1st page of the thread and do not gloat about fees, you will get shot down in flames.
  • mrbanjo wrote: »
    The biggest tip is to not breach client confidentiality and adhere to the rules on the 1st page of the thread and do not gloat about fees, you will get shot down in flames.

Oops forgot the rules for a mo- Can you please edit your post where you have quoted me?
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    mrbanjo wrote: »

The next biggest is to edit out the fees when you quote :D
  • weeg
    weeg Posts: 1,058 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Thanks for the new thread!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business