Topcashback Questions & Answers

Comments

• Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Cheers Matt, fingers crossed it moves to confirmed soon!!
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • martyp
    martyp Posts: 1,044
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Can I just ask if using a nectar voucher on eBay, maybe in part payment for something along with Paypal, would stop me getting cashback as it does state:
    "Using a promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by TopCashback."
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Organisation Representative
    Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend.

@Oakdene - No worries at all and I really do hope it progresses soon.

@martyp - We're checking this out with the merchant in order to bring you what their decision would be if you used a voucher that you got for exchanging your nectar points. Hopefully, we can get this answer to you very soon.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • martyp
    martyp Posts: 1,044
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thanks Matt, will wait to hear back.
  • greatgimpo
    greatgimpo Posts: 1,256 Forumite
    edited 20 March 2017 at 5:51PM
    I think everybody is aware that a lot of traders deduct VAT and delivery charges before calculating what the cashback amount is, but the amount that Wall-Art is paying is beyond comprehension. The offer was 17.25% cashback, the money spent (after VAT and delivery deducted) was £66.53, and the amount they decided I should have is £3.82 which is closer to 5%. I've put a claim in to TCB over two weeks ago but so far the status still reads 'ready to submit'.
  • I opened a ticket in November 2016 as I have had pending transactions since September 2016. This is still ongoing and your affiliate still offers cashback deals constantly? Everything was working fine before hand. No one can really give an answer as to what the problem is. I am told to be patient I would rather they just declined it so I wasn't logging in all the time to check the status?
  • November2
    November2 Posts: 1,107
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Is there a problem with Rias at the moment? possibly due to offering a huge £60 cashback, but they won't give me a quote! I fill in all the details and then I just get 'cannot give you a quote' message. Rias live chat just said to phone them, which of course means no cashback. No reason for further details needed, all filled in correctly, standard car, no convictions, personal use, etc etc. Yet cannot give a quote.
    Hi everyone,

@greatgimpo - I am sorry to hear this has tracked incorrectly. This could have happened for various reasons but if you submit a claim we'll do our best to raise this and try and get the commission you expected from your purchase.

@tanmc1 - In order for me to look into this more closely for you can you email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk?

@November2 - I would advise for you to ask them what the issue is and how to remedy this so you can make your purchase online. Hopefully they can help.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • greatgimpo
    greatgimpo Posts: 1,256 Forumite
    greatgimpo - I am sorry to hear this has tracked incorrectly. This could have happened for various reasons but if you submit a claim we'll do our best to raise this and try and get the commission you expected from your purchase.
    greatgimpo wrote: »
    I've put a claim in to TCB over two weeks ago but so far the status still reads 'ready to submit'.

Please read my post again - I put a claim in on the 3rd March, but it's still waiting for TCB to take action.
    Hello greatgimpo,

We can only submit claims every few weeks. If this is not submitted or you don't hear anything by the 3rd April please email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk as it should take a maximum of 4 weeks for this to happen.

Best wishes,
    Matt
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback