Nationwide Loan

Hello,

Applied to NW for a loan, £11,150 over 3 years at 3.6%. I got a message saying that they would post me a loan agreement to sign and return.

Any one have expirence of this? Does this mean I have got the monies or can I still be declined?

Thanks

Cameron

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    You could still be declined but it's unlikely.
  • Thanks for the reply. I bank with them so they should have a good picture on my accounts. I have just accepted a new job with a larger annual salary.

As such, I have sent them an email just asking if they would like a copy of my new contract - I didn’t have to put in any salary details etc.

Thanks
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Thanks for the reply. I bank with them so they should have a good picture on my accounts. I have just accepted a new job with a larger annual salary.
    And are falling into the same trap as most other people do and spending your increase as soon as you've got it so you're no better off.

You need to sort your finances out so you're not sat there in a year's time wondering how you're worse off than you used to be even though you've had a salary increase.
  • I have sent them an email just asking if they would like a copy of my new contract - I didn’t have to put in any salary details etc.

Best advice is not to provide anything they don't ask for.
  • Ganga
    Ganga Posts: 4,154 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Of course you might not get the headline rate.
    ITS NOT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING WRONG ,I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO DO IT!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure