~Avon Hints & Tips (Part 8) ~ Please read first post :)

Options

Comments

• newbeginning_2
    Options
    Oh, BTW, I qualified as Advanced Sales Leader today!! :j

:beer: Everybody!:beer:

Well done MC :j

You deserve it
  • lozza1985
    lozza1985 Posts: 3,373 Forumite
    Options
    Hi A - nice to hear from you, hope everything ok with you :)

Yes A & MC, wedding plans are going well,'only little things to sort now, nothing major, bills are starting to come in now though lol!
    Avon Lady since 2009 - I help on the Avon hints & tips thread to help other reps/new sales leaders as I was helped so much by it when I first started out :A
  • pink-lady
    pink-lady Posts: 309 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    has anyone else had any problems with their orders this wk?
    i had 2 items that where charged wrong
    1 item i didnt order and wasnt there but charged for.
    i have been an avon rep for over 9yrs now and i dont think things have improved much with items missing and credits going astray, so for any new reps, be persistant with them.

if there is anything that anyone wants to know that has not already been spoken about or would like some help in finding your incentives then let me know. :)

Hi,

I'm a newbie and have just placed my 1st order. I'll make sure I check it all thoroughly when it arrives on Tuesday!

Thanks for your offer of support to us newbies.
    Everyones so helpful on this thread.

Any advice and tips would be great

Thankyou x
  • lozza1985
    Options
    pink-lady wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm a newbie and have just placed my 1st order. I'll make sure I check it all thoroughly when it arrives on Tuesday!

Thanks for your offer of support to us newbies.
    Everyones so helpful on this thread.

Any advice and tips would be great

Thankyou x

Best advice - be reliable to your customers, it really pays off. If you haven't already, check out the link to the hints & tips (first post of this thread) as theres lots of good ideas there for increasing sales/gaining new customers.
    Avon Lady since 2009 - I help on the Avon hints & tips thread to help other reps/new sales leaders as I was helped so much by it when I first started out :A
  • chalkswindon
    Options
    Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone on here is using Facebook my Client bank is growing to a point where I now think I have more Clients gained from Facebook than F&F and Terrority.

I dont have a huge group of Clients at all but seem to find that those gained via FB are so pleased to have a rep that they ensure they put the book out and are in when we agree to deliver the goodies. Was wondering if this is common ?
    Joined Avon : 13/04/2011 C8 £168.98 C9 £270.99 C10 £237.65 C11 £227.27 C12 £299.97 C13 £298.50 C14 £308.14 C15 £347 C16 349.09 so Far :)
  • lozza1985
    Options
    Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone on here is using Facebook my Client bank is growing to a point where I now think I have more Clients gained from Facebook than F&F and Terrority.

I dont have a huge group of Clients at all but seem to find that those gained via FB are so pleased to have a rep that they ensure they put the book out and are in when we agree to deliver the goodies. Was wondering if this is common ?

I gained a few from facebook (and a few that I've passed to my reps if they're closer) and I have to say, yes, they are usually the "best trained" customers as they appreciate the fact that you don't have to be delivering to them. Having said that, I've also had a few from facebook who have placed orders, then I haven't been able to deliver the goods to them no matter what I've tried lol.
  • chalkswindon
    Options
    Oh, BTW, I qualified as Advanced Sales Leader today!! :j

:beer: Everybody!:beer:

Congrats Judging by the help you give on here I would say your team are very lucky to have such a helpful SL
    Joined Avon : 13/04/2011 C8 £168.98 C9 £270.99 C10 £237.65 C11 £227.27 C12 £299.97 C13 £298.50 C14 £308.14 C15 £347 C16 349.09 so Far :)
  • chalkswindon
    Options
    Im gearing up for a mass recanvass for C16, All houses will get a book. This is the first time ive been at been at Avon for Xmas and Im wondering how long the Christmas Gift Guide with C16 will be valid for ?
  • I,_Geek
    I,_Geek Posts: 831 Forumite
    Options
    Suggestion for the first page - could this be posted, or a link to this individual post be put up there?

It's the statement from Avon about where we can/can't canvas.

"This is the statement from Avon about how you obtain customers

There are two ways a Representative can find new customers. They can canvass their allocated territory (which is given to them by their Area Manager or upline Sales Leader) with brochures which should be delivered to the homes on the territory and re-canvassed on a regular basis (checking if those people that did not order from them before may want to order now). A Representative should only canvass the road or street that has been allocated to them by their Area Manager or up line Sales Leader.

The second way is by identifying 'Who they Know' - these customers would be the Representatives personal network, e.g. family, friends and work colleagues and may live anywhere."

It's not something I notice on here, but on Connects I can't tell you how many times I've directed new reps and SLs to the thread with that statement in. There's a steady stream of reps who aren't aware that Avon isn't a free-for-all when it comes to canvassing, or worse, their SL has encouraged going where they like.
    I used to have my Avon turnover (sales) here. They've been removed because it's not appropriate to talk about those kinds of sales as if they're realistic for a new Rep to aim for. :( I signed up at the right time, right place, and was very lucky.
  • lozza1985
    Options
    I,_Geek wrote: »
    Suggestion for the first page - could this be posted, or a link to this individual post be put up there?

It's the statement from Avon about where we can/can't canvas.

"This is the statement from Avon about how you obtain customers

There are two ways a Representative can find new customers. They can canvass their allocated territory (which is given to them by their Area Manager or upline Sales Leader) with brochures which should be delivered to the homes on the territory and re-canvassed on a regular basis (checking if those people that did not order from them before may want to order now). A Representative should only canvass the road or street that has been allocated to them by their Area Manager or up line Sales Leader.

The second way is by identifying 'Who they Know' - these customers would be the Representatives personal network, e.g. family, friends and work colleagues and may live anywhere."

It's not something I notice on here, but on Connects I can't tell you how many times I've directed new reps and SLs to the thread with that statement in. There's a steady stream of reps who aren't aware that Avon isn't a free-for-all when it comes to canvassing, or worse, their SL has encouraged going where they like.

Have added it to the first post :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure