Back in debt but not out

Comments

• lcc86 wrote: »
    Congrats on the offer pmo2! New year new start! Have you found anywhere and got your mortgage offer?

Thanks, we are currently looking :) and have the mortgage offer in principal...so it's is all good to go.
  • Fantastic news I hope you have a lovely time finding your next house, so exciting!
  • lcc86
    lcc86 Posts: 2,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Thanks, we are currently looking :) and have the mortgage offer in principal...so it's is all good to go.

Fab news! Hope you find something soon, bit of an awkward time to view I suppose but there's always stuff out there. Plus mortgage rates are so low right now. Hope you can get away from the Southern debacle too with your move :p
    Save £3,000 emergency fund #79 - £1,800 as of 04/24
  • lcc86 wrote: »
    Fab news! Hope you find something soon, bit of an awkward time to view I suppose but there's always stuff out there. Plus mortgage rates are so low right now. Hope you can get away from the Southern debacle too with your move :p

Where we want to view, the EA over there is closed but the others aren't *insert evil laugh* we could get a few viewings in next week if we're lucky.

As for Southern Trains...I'm totally fed up, I purposefully left the office early so I could try and get the train early because 'surprise' they cancelled my train and the one after. Luckily I managed to squeeze on a crowded train and got off at Purley where DH picked me up. At least if we moved further west we I will be on a different network train wise.
  • Came home tonight to a poorly DS, he has been sick a few times and complained of a headache, but he's had some soup & toast and was a bit brighter. He's tucked up in bed with a paracetamol and some water. He should be better in the morning, I think tiredness has caught him up.

I need confess....I was tempted to start another diary for next year, but thinking about it, there's no point, this one feels right for the moment and I'd probably lose it, so until I need to I'm going to try and keep this one going.

I think I'm also a bit frustrated, as I want the world to stop and let me get to grips with Christmas but I also want 2017 to start because it's going to be intense initially but will ease off. I also can't get sorted on things until I know where we are with the move!

Sorry rambling. Must be bed time. Two days to go :)
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Oh no sorry to hear DS is sick. Really hope he will feel well in time for Christmas.

I know that feeling too. You want to enjoy the here and now but all the goals for 2017 are looking large. I hope you'll get some peace over Christmas.

Night
    Bob
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Morning,

He was quiet over night, so he must've been overtired. Hope he's better as DH wants to take them to see his sister and mum and give them their presents, DS doesn't want to miss that.

Today and half a day left to work, then a whole 10 days off.
  • I hope your DS recovers soon! There are a fair few stomach bugs going around here, my dd brought one home and both of us were iffy yesterday. Luckily we seems to have fought them off and we are both tired today but feeling ok otherwise.

10 days off - you must be so pleased! Will you spend it doing the last bits to your house and looking for a new one, or are you taking it easy for a while?
  • DS is ok thanks, he is back to normal after having a long sleep last night :)

We are going to spend next week potentially house hunting and DH has physio and the same day i am going to visit my lovely friend and his wife and drop their presents round.
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Great that DS is better! Phew...
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport