Equifax query

Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone would be able to help clear this up for me. I've just had an alert on my equifax credit file under a Deleted Court Data Summary - a CCJ for an amount I am in the process of repaying. The reason I am a bit confused is because under the Court Information tab there is/has never been any mention of any CCJ.

I have also searched for myself on Registry Trust LTD and again there is Nothing Registered under any heading. There is also nothing noted on my experian file.

I guess what I'm getting at is how can an entry for a CCJ have been deleted if it was never there in the first place? (The court date on the entry is March this year)

I hope this is enough information and makes some sense.

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Does clearscore and Noddle show the same?
  • clearscore says I have no court or insolvency data...
  • Noddle says nothing as well.
  • toph
    toph Posts: 79 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Give it time, these things take a month or 2 to settle down. If you know you have a ccj that isn't listed, assume it will eventually be listed.
  • Hi Toph, thanks for your reply.

The reason I am somewhat confused is that I know nothing about any CCJ and have been quite happily paying back what I owe. Nobody has ever mentioned court action.

The entry is under 'Deleted court data' , but there has never been any court data added to my credit files to begin with. Hence the confusion.
  • toph
    toph Posts: 79 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    @Rammell

Sorry when I read
    a CCJ for an amount I am in the process of repaying

I assumed you had a ccj and where referring to this specific ccj.

I guess you'd need to check the other cra's then write to this one asking how they came to listing stuff that shouldn't be. Hopefully it will reveal the source of the erroneous info and it can be corrected.

Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport