Is is me or the the Paypal app idiotic - address details missing!

I admit I'm not one of those modern folk, and prefer using a computer rather than doing things on phones..however the 21st century is calling, so I put the Paypal app doobry on my phone.

Is the app designed by idiots? I have looked at a couple of purchases, and the app. seems to remove 1 or 2 lines of the address in the Send to: part - country seems to always missing, and when I accidentally had global shipping enabled on an old listing template I find the GSP address displayed in the app. doesn't have the reference number required.

I can't fathom the reasoning behind failing to display absolutely crucial address info! I think I need a lie down.....

Comments

• ballisticbrian
    ballisticbrian Posts: 3,937 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I don't know about the App, but it wasn't long ago that countries in eBay addresses were coming out as two letter references and although I thought this was resolved, I had an order to country "123" the other day.
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure