Lego deals thread......Please post finds here

Comments

• I'm wondering whether to get a lego advent calendar for my son, but he's only 3 (4 in march), not sure whether it'll.be.beyond him? He always expresses an interest in lego when he sees it in the shops but I tell him he's a bit little yet.

Buy it and put it away if he's not ready yet. My 3 yr old (4 in April) loves it and plays with it but he's got a 6 yr old brother so he helps him with instructions.
  • Andyblizz wrote: »
    Out of stock now :-(

I guess it must have been hammered.

I hope poeple who got a confirmation get there orders honoured.

As that is a bargin

I ordered 3 with next day delivery but just checked the status on Yodel and it says 'rerouted to another courier'. Anyone else get this and know what it means?
  • flower24
    flower24 Posts: 1,719 Forumite
    He doesn't put things in his mouth, think its the frustration with things breaking apart I'm bothered about! Will see if I can find one in my nearest Wilkinsons
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,623 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    shortyslk wrote: »
    Oh no - that's rubbish cagsd :(
    Need to keep fingers crossed that it comes back down in price again!!! xx

It's actually gone up again (only by about 50p but still, not good). I've set up a camel camel camel watch on it but not holding my breath. Could KICK myself!!! :mad:
  • hogshead
    hogshead Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Ninjago-2506-Skull-Truck/dp/B004OT4T8C
    Not sure if already mentioned but picked up the Ninjago Skull truck from Asda today for £27.xx. Hadn't planned to buy it but thought why not at that price.
  • Just seen this on John Lewis website (sorry cannot post link) for £70.03

Hope this helps someone
    £2015 in 2015/£1294.60
  • hogshead wrote: »
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Ninjago-2506-Skull-Truck/dp/B004OT4T8C
    Not sure if already mentioned but picked up the Ninjago Skull truck from Asda today for £27.xx. Hadn't planned to buy it but thought why not at that price.

Excellent price :)

This is on my son's wish list so think a trip to Adsa might be on the cards tonight :) Got all his christmas in but will put it away for his birthday in January x
  • I just tried 2 of my local (ish) Wilkinson stores up here in Scotland and asked about the Star Wars Calendar; one of them didn't even know what I was talking about...however the other one said that she'd just taken another call about them, yes it was half price...no, they didn't have any!!! Drat!! Is anybody having any success?!?!
    June 2012 Clydesdale Loan=[STRIKE]£12620[/STRIKE]£1246.47- (only 5 payments left but just received £3955 back from it for PPI!!!)
  • Scudlink
    Scudlink Posts: 833 Forumite
    I just tried 2 of my local (ish) Wilkinson stores up here in Scotland and asked about the Star Wars Calendar; one of them didn't even know what I was talking about...however the other one said that she'd just taken another call about them, yes it was half price...no, they didn't have any!!! Drat!! Is anybody having any success?!?!

I managed to get one today, had to ask at the customer services desk because of the security sticker on the box they kept them locked away. City calander was half price at £8.99.
  • Try contacting Wilkinson's on 0800 032 932 or 0800 0329 329 if you're having difficulty locating any of the advent calendars.

Or ask in store if they can check their stock.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport