Theatre drinks

We would like to have pre-theatre drinks before Les Mis,does anyone has ideas/suggestions nearby ?

Comments

• The theatre bar?
  • jo132000
    jo132000 Posts: 735 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    The theatre bar will be crazy prices!

You are pretty close to Leicester square from the Queens Theatre, so I would maybe suggest Yates, wetherspoons or even Planet Hollywood, sometimes they do offer and deals with hotels so keep a look out!
    Wins for 2022: Hydratem8 Water bottle, diary, flowers, Good food show tickets, childrens books x3,
    Thanks to all who post the comps & please let the comping fairy sprinkle dust on my entries!
  • susan42
    susan42 Posts: 1,449 Forumite
    Hi, you might have more answers on a different part of the forum. Have a good time :-)
    Challenge 2018 - Learn by heart the Book by Wayne Morgan on Amazon - Betfair Football Trading as it helps to supplement my small income :beer:
  • Than Susan,we are looking forward and also hope the weather is dry. Where part of the forum should I look ? I have not use this forum for a while please direct me:)
  • paddyrg
    paddyrg Posts: 13,543 Forumite
    You're a hop and skip from Soho, there are so many pubs and restaurants you'll have to try hard NOT to find somewhere ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure