Half price tickets on Stansted/Gatwick/Heathrow Express

Comments

• Donnie
    Donnie Posts: 9,862 Forumite
    I can't find the 'Recommend a friend' section. Can someone point me towards it? :)
  • Donnie
    Donnie Posts: 9,862 Forumite
    Found it....Also found that if you put 412 in the Promo Code box, you get 150 Air Miles, in addition to the 100 BAA WorldPoints, when you first use the card.
  • nives316
    nives316 Posts: 182 Forumite
    Cheers for the advice
  • terf
    terf Posts: 289 Forumite
    Hi, I'm not sure if you all know this but Time out are doing their 2 for 1 vouchers for Heathrow and Gatwick Express all Summer. Pick up a Time Out magazine (£2.50) and they're at the back.
  • ckerrd
    ckerrd Posts: 2,641 Forumite
    seems to be a free upgrade to First class on Stansted express now - which is a sham - I would have preferred to save money on the standard fare.
    We all evolve - get on with it
  • Is the 250 points instead of 100 offer, if a friend 'recommends' you still active.
    If so does anyone want to be my friend (and recommend/invite me).

Thanks
    Why do companies offer you "free gifts?"
    Since when has a gift NOT been free?
  • I can rcommend you if you haven't been recommended already.
    Skint- Gall
    :p
    Trying my best to get out of debt!

Joint Northern Rock, balance £17000, £194 pcm approx 11% APR
    Mines. Egg Loan Balance £10,551.85. ££215.21 pcm Due to finish 01/02/20012. APR 7.7%
    Mines. Cahoot credit card. Limit £4000, balance £4337.21, £100 pcm. 11.8% apr
    Mines. Cahoot o/d. Limit £2000. Balance £2020.32 Attempt to pay £80 pcm. APR 9.8%
    Mines. Choice Balance £902.49,Goods on approval £547.00. Pay approx £120 pcm
    Joint Alliance and Leicester o/d. Limit £100. Current balance £in credit.

Joint Smile O/d.Limit £500Balance-£350.

Total Joint debt March 07 £35708.87 Dec06 £36,307.03:eek: £36468,57 Nov06[/COLOR]
  • angus1
    angus1 Posts: 195
    First Post
    Forumite
    I've just signed up to BAA world points and went to book my half price Stansted Express tickets but it says that the booking conditions have changed and you can only book one half price ticket. (This is even though I have the 100 free points and the half price ticket only needs 50).

:(
    (Angus is my dog, not me ...) ;)
  • Skint-gall wrote:
    I can rcommend you if you haven't been recommended already.

Thanks for the offer, but I have already registered and got my card.

angus1 wrote:
    I've just signed up to BAA world points and went to book my half price Stansted Express tickets but it says that the booking conditions have changed and you can only book one half price ticket. (This is even though I have the 100 free points and the half price ticket only needs 50).
    :(

I think its you can only book 1 ticket at a time, i've just booked 2 tickets without a problem, but had to book them seperately.

Edited to say that I just noticed you were booking the Stansted Express, I booked mine for the Gatwick express, don't know if that makes a difference
    Why do companies offer you "free gifts?"
    Since when has a gift NOT been free?
  • bs7
    bs7 Posts: 774 Forumite
    Edited to say that I just noticed you were booking the Stansted Express, I booked mine for the Gatwick express, don't know if that makes a difference

It shouldn't make a difference - just copy the URL and go through the ordering process again

(and if you're feeling helpful post the link - as i've done for the Heathrow Express above)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure