Address for Littlewoods complaints?

Hey

Does anyone know the address to write to to complain to Littlewoods (catalogue)?

There is no address on website or statement. It does state you can email them, but as my complaint relates partially to them not replying to emails I don't think it would work! :rotfl:

Thanks

x
* Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *

Comments

• The UK Phonebook website gives 3 phone numbers & 2 addresses for Littlewoods. The address that seems to be the one that you require is:-

Littlewoods Shop Direct,
    Home Shopping Ltd.
    Skyways House,
    Estuary Commerce Park,
    SPEKE
    L70 1AB

TEL: 0870 263 1000

There is a partial address as follows:-

Littlewoods Home Shopping
    L1 1AB

TEL: 0845 788 8222 (Access Line Orders/Enquiries)

The least likely is:-

Littlewoods Retail Ltd.
    122, Old Hall Street,
    LIVERPOOL

TEL: 0151 227 9303

Try matching a phone number from your catalogue with the above numbers to see if there is a match which will give you the address you want. If not try the first address in Speke.
  • Hi, I'm in a dispute with Littlewoods and I received a letter from the Customer Experience Manager, Heather Doris, yesterday. The address on the letter is:

Shop Direct
    Home Shopping Ltd
    Sandringham House
    Sandringham Avenue
    Chelmsford CM92 1LR
  • Lugh_Chronain
    Lugh_Chronain Posts: 6,867
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    The address karmar22 has posted appears to be the correct address. I checked this on HotUKDeals and the consumer action groups website.

Send full details of your compliant to the following address and they will be able to advise you further.

Correspondence
    Sandringham House
    Sandringham Avenue
    Chelmsford
    CM92 1LR
  • Hi

I am having problems with Littlewoods, Very, Empire...emails, letters all ignored.
    Then 'out of the blue' a phone call from Customer Excellence Centre? Saying she's going to recharge all promotional codes because I returned some items?
    Anyone heard of this????

Thanks,
  • For months Littlewoods have driven me mad -they lie as well I have found an address at long last where you can complain to its

Customer Excellence (what a laugh)
    Shop Direct Finance Company Limited
    Sandringham House
    Sandringham Avenue
    Chelmsford CM92 1LE

I have just written to them will be interesting to see what happens now they never respond to emails !!!!!!!
  • Littlewoods
    Littlewoods Posts: 160 Organisation Representative
    Hi,

Just to confirm, the correct address to write to is:

Sandringham House
    Sandringham Avenue
    Chelmsford
    CM92 1LR

We're sorry to hear about the problems and complaints people have had in regards to their Littlewoods accounts and emails not being answered.

If any of you would like to email us your account details along with details of your queries to [EMAIL="help@littlewoods.co.uk"]help@littlewoods.co.uk[/EMAIL] we'll be happy to assist you in any way.

This email address is different from the normal email link through the website and I can guarantee you will receive a response within 24hours.

Hope this helps

Chris

Littlewoods Network Team
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Littlewoods MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • LaDiva_2
    LaDiva_2 Posts: 247 Forumite
    Sorry to thread jack.would verys address be the same in regards to complaints?
    DD1 born November 2010. DD2 born June 2013
  • Right, firstly, just to confirm what everybody pretty much knows anyway, littlewoods are useless.

I bought an item from them in March 2011 and after various phone calls/letters/e-mails, here we sit in October and I still haven't had my balance amended for their faulty item.

This is the address I have been given for who to write to,

Anthony Baldwin
    Customer Experience Director
    Directors Office
    Thynne Street
    Bolton
    BL3 6AX

Hope this helps if anyone else has any future problems (and believe me, you will!!!) :(
  • I have just logged into my account to see when my next payment is due, and while logged on I had a quick look at my Transaction History.
    In October last year I bought a television on 12 months BNPL. In May of this year, I logged onto the website, went into make a payment and followed the very clear instructions into the BNPL screen, paid for the television in full - it was the only item in the BNPL screen - and they have now put on my statement that I still have £107 to pay on it and unless I pay it today I will incur £300+ of interest. I know for a fact that I paid for the television in full, and I have phoned them and they have confirmed that the amount I paid matches the amount of the BNPL. They are refusing to look into the fact that obviously THEY have allocated my money incorrectly, they just kept repeating on the phone that I am going to have to pay the interest. They told me to put it in writing to Anthony Baldwin, which I plan to do today, but does anyone have any advice? Surely they can see that they have made a mistake? I am absolutely furious at the lack of action and help.

Thanks,

Clair
  • coys_2
    coys_2 Posts: 9 Forumite
    I thought i would bump this thread with the experience i had, today, with Littlewoods.
    I received a letter with my monthly statement saying that i was in arrears, because i had missed the last payment.
    It also said a default charge will now be added to my account as i had breached the terms and agreement.

I went through my receipts, and i had definitely paid, my last payment receipt showing it was paid 9 days before the due date.
    I called the number on the letter and was transferred to an Account Arrears dept, where i was spoken to as if i was dirt and had committed a crime!
    I told the person that i had paid the instalment and i still have the receipt to prove it.
    I gave the details of the paying in receipt and the date of paying it, and i was then transferred to someone else, who told me that the amount HAD been paid.
    Littlewoods claim that a number was omitted from my account number, by the bank i paid the instalment in at, but they had received the payment!
    She said she would credit my account with the default charges....THIS TIME...and then went on to warn me that if it happens again i will have a problem getting credit anywhere, especially in high street shops, (whatever that means)... it was as if she was doing me a BIG favour and it was all my fault.
    I don't understand how they can say i have missed a payment, when they know i have paid it, and they have received it.
    I will guarantee one thing for Littlewoods, and that is, it wont happen again...because i, like a lot of others, will never use your company again...and the next time i get an evening phone call from one of your reps, trying to sell me something i'll let them know that they are harassing me!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure