Make 2017 in 2017

Options

Comments

• jacci45
    jacci45 Posts: 1,636 Forumite
    Options
    No 6....£4.90 matched betting, now on £107.25.
  • wjr4
    wjr4 Posts: 1,130 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    rjw4 wrote: »
    I'm currently on £33.93 from cashback websites :) tried to work out matched betting and failed!

Just received a car tax refund for £13.33 and my new car has zero tax so now up to a total of £47.26.

Also started making personalised frames and trying to sell two concert tickets so hopefully will have more to add soon!!
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and should not be seen as financial advice.
  • lincoln-potter
    Options
    Sold my old phone to a reclaim firm for £60.50, up to £318.35 for the year now.

Going to ebay some items later so should add some more to that total. Should also have some more matched betting results this coming weekend.

Mortgage free - 01/05/2019, mortgage high £200k 2011
  • savingpennies
    Options
    I'd like to join please. OH and I are kind of retired and living on savings until OH claims his company pension at end of August and I get mine next year, so every penny counts. I do surveys, use quidco and get cashback on current account and credit card so will count it all up and add to my signature.
    Books - the original virtual reality.
    Tilly Tidying:
  • lincoln-potter
    Options
    Refunds from service providers do they count? I wouldn't have thought so since its only over payments and a swap in service, so not really "earnt".

If it is by any chance then that's another £213.96.....

Mortgage free - 01/05/2019, mortgage high £200k 2011
  • jacci45
    Options
    No 6.....£3.60 bank interest, now on £110.85.
  • Girl_Overboard
    Options
    Nectar Canvass - 422 Nectar points (£2.11)

Total = £63.69
  • MadiMatWils
    Options
    Could I join please? £5 so far.
  • jacci45
    Options
    No 6....£5 voucher from Yourword, now on £115.85.
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Options
    Refunds from service providers do they count? I wouldn't have thought so since its only over payments and a swap in service, so not really "earnt".

If it is by any chance then that's another £213.96.....

If you have been refunded extra money than what you originally paid, then count extra money refunded to you.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure