Make £10 a day March 2017 - everybody most welcome to join

Comments

• sexylulubelle
    sexylulubelle Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Morning all, been a crazy week so haven't been on here much :( Its been a productive weekend so far made £81.17 profit on the private catering job bringing my total up to £126.17:j hubby is taking me out for late lunch at beef eater as I have a (eat free on your birthday voucher ) and also redeemed 500 points to get 2 free starters. Mmmmmm free food :T. Hope you all have a good weekend .
    LOVE isn't finding someone you can live with. It's finding someone you can't live WITHOUT :heart:
  • Hi. I'm a bit late, but can I join for £10 a day for the rest of the month, please?
  • Good morning. Beautiful spring day here.
    I've just made an extra payment to a loan of £100 which has saved me £3.40 in interest. Adding this interest to my total
    Total £112.58 / £310
    Total Debt April 2017 = £98086.93 :eek: May 2017 paid back £678.63/£97943.93 or 0.69%
    Short term financial goal :-
    Clear £7107.78 of high interest debt (includes clearing overdrafts)
    April 2017 £0/£7107.78 paid. May 2017 £678.63/£7107.78 paid (9.54%)
    Weight loss goal:- Lose 30lbs by Christmas 2017 April 2017 1/30 lbs lost
  • Good morning. Beautiful spring day here.

I hope you're enjoying your springlike day:T. It's been drizzling non-stop here today and has now turned to full-blown rain:mad:

:wave:Welcome to the challenge, mizztee. Never too late to start. Good luck with your moneymaking:beer:

Have a lovely lunch, sexylulubelle:beer:. Meals out always taste so much better when they're free/ish;)

Well done to everyone who has added to their money stash this past few days:T:T:T

Just submitted an online electricity reading and have been informed my direct debit is going up by £7 a month to cover the shortfall:mad:. Swings and roundabouts I suppose as what I'll be saving with my new internet/phone supplier will more than cover the electricity increase.

I hope your cold is getting better, Aesop. Here's a nice soothing hot drink to cheer you up:coffee:
  • January2015
    January2015 Posts: 2,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Hi everyone :wave:

Another day scanning books and DVDs. So, I've packed up another £12.81 for Zapper, £15.86 with WBB and £8.13 with Music Magpie. I wasn't going to use MM again but they were books/dvd's that no-one else wanted so it was send to them or put in recycling/charity bin at the shopping centre....easy to send them to MM.

Also had a sell for £1 offer from eBay, but must list items before end of tomorrow. So I'm on a mad hunt through the house to find what can be sold. I have a couple of bits ready to photograph and list....let's see what else I can find ;)
    DFW Nerd No. 1484 LBM 07/01/15 Debt was £95k :eek: Now debt free and happy :j
  • Cashed out £21.55 from Prolific!

Also finally got my cashback from AA breakdown, so requested a payout from Quidco but won't add this until it safely arrives!

March total - £21.55/£62
    "You won't bloom until you're planted" - Graffiti spotted in Newcastle.

Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind - Doctor Who

Total overpayments in 2021 - £901.28!
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning all, been a crazy week so haven't been on here much :( Its been a productive weekend so far made £81.17 profit on the private catering job bringing my total up to £126.17:j hubby is taking me out for late lunch at beef eater as I have a (eat free on your birthday voucher ) and also redeemed 500 points to get 2 free starters. Mmmmmm free food :T. Hope you all have a good weekend .

Happy belated birthday. hope you enjoyed your lunch.
  • Aesop
    Good afternoon. Hope you're all having a great day.
    I've made a real boost to my 'pot' today. I returned a faulty item that I'd received as a present at Christmas. Was offered a replacement or a refund. Now whilst I loved the item it was a want and not a need so I opted for the refund. Hope this qualifies for this challenge?
    Assuming it does then that's another £48.88 to add to my total.
    Total £109.18 / £310

If I can make or find another 82p today then for the first time I will be on target for £10 a day!!

yes you can and we'll done on being so string to say a want nit a need.
  • Aesop
    Well done for sudden sales flurries on eBay, refunds for faulty/substandard goods and all the other ways that money has been made by people since I was here last:beer:. I love this thread, never a dull moment:j

Tabletop sale was OK-ish especially as I was selling very low-cost items:o. Made £59.30 profit after fees so I can't grumble. Sold some of my late Mum's stash of sewing materials to a lovely lady who makes things to sell for the local Hospice. I know her quite well, she's 100% genuine not just 'trying it on' to get something for nothing;) and I let her have some of the stuff at a big discount. Would have made more otherwise. Even then I felt mean that I didn't give it to her for nothing:o. I know where she lives so I'll drop some 'free' bits and bobs off at her house next week.

Bit of a result at supermarket on way home:j. Not my local branch and on checking my receipt when I got home I saw I'd been charged full price for some reduced smoked haddock that I only bought because it was cheap:( . This never happens at my own branch, reductions always go through correctly. Double-checked my till receipt in case any other things had been wrongly priced and was gobsmacked to see that a gammon joint and a melon hadn't been charged for at all:eek:. After adjusting to account for the haddock overcharge I 'made' £5.14 on the deal:j:j:j. Feel guilty but going to add it to my total anyway:o

how lovely of you CBC. I am sure she appreciated you need to make money too and to offer a discount is very generous.

:angel:
  • Aesop
    hiya
    Up to £7.01 - 11p petrol freebie, £5 swags and £1.90 interest

I've joined snatch but I'm not having much luck there but I only joined today. Happy to use a ref code if someone wants to pm one.

My mobile xpressions appears have gone up the doodah as well...anyone know how to fix?

sorry only just seen this. don't know if there is a snatch thread.not really been on much.

mobile x pression s what's happening? are you on the old account where you get one credit a week?

they are kicking people of this. I signed up and used new email and old number and now get 2 credits a week. they have no John Lewis vouchers which I cashed out for. so waiting on that.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure