Comments

• fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Perk code GIVINGTUESDAY worth 50pts http://perk.com/code
  • older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    perk is working very well for me

PPQ is giving out 2 perk points and then a bonus point with only two questions asked making around 6 pounds per day from my perk farm

its been suggested on redit that perk have a glut of ads that need to be viewed or perhaps its a christmas gift to its customers but i think that is a bit doubtful lol .
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Anyone else finding that their perktv apps aren't crediting?

On my tablet the little pop up that usually says the number of points is has "null" instead and there's just nothing on my phone apps. It's been happening a few days now and I've tried logging out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the apps etc.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • I'm using Pop Quiz and it's crediting ok.
  • scubaangel wrote: »
    Anyone else finding that their perktv apps aren't crediting?

On my tablet the little pop up that usually says the number of points is has "null" instead and there's just nothing on my phone apps. It's been happening a few days now and I've tried logging out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the apps etc.

I've taken perkTV off all my phones because it was the same as on yours, running well but with the null message and nothing creditting no matter what I do. Other aps are working fine for me.
  • older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    i don't use the perkTV app i use both PPQ and word search they seem to be running ok
  • bicif
    bicif Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    so glad i found this topic i had been going crazy trying to get the perktv app to work for days with the "null" problem on it. i cant get a reply from perk support either. does this mean theyve stopped giving out points to UK members..? seems like there should have been an announcement
  • scubaangel
    First Anniversary
    bicif wrote: »
    so glad i found this topic i had been going crazy trying to get the perktv app to work for days with the "null" problem on it. i cant get a reply from perk support either. does this mean theyve stopped giving out points to UK members..? seems like there should have been an announcement

I sent them a supprt query and have been told to reset the time zones and dates on my devices then refresh the apps to resolve the problem. It hasn't. But Pop Quiz and scratch apps are working so I've responded that the solution hasn't worked and will just pop quiz until either I can cash out and leave completely or the apps update and hopefully get sorted out.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

• bicif
    bicif Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    i guess they didnt reply again after you told them their advice didnt work? theres something they arnt telling us it seems...
    well.. at least i dont feel alone in this now!
  • scubaangel
    First Anniversary
    I replied late this afternoon so assuming their support is based in the US, I'd expect a reponse if I get one at all at some point this evening/overnight.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills