Bitcoin, Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies

13»

Comments

• Does that include Microsoft, Virgin, Expedia, Paypal, Dell, Bloomberg, Tesla, T-mobile etc who all use it?

Or maybe you could give a clue how it couldn't?
    Just because those companies use it doesn't mean it's any good.

I'd stay clear of anything Bloomberg uses because it'll probably blow up like the Falcon 9.
  • Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Mobeer
    Mobeer Posts: 1,851 Forumite
    Academoney Grad First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    MSE_Andrea wrote: »

Not really - Martin has only "blogged on" Bitcoin - nothing on Blockchain or other Cryto currencies.

Personally I find the idea of a tamper-proof car maintenance document have more useful:
    https://media.group.renault.com/global/en-gb/groupe-renault/media/pressreleases/94238/groupe-renault-microsoft-et-viseo-sassocient-pour-creer-le-premier-prototype-de-carnet-dentretien-nu1
  • I only started trading a few weeks ago. After bitcoin rose in price I questioned what the hell I was doing with my life.

Everyone wants to be rich for doing nothing, right? People always told me that wasn't possible, but with Bitcoin I just missed the only opportunity our generation will probably ever get. People DID get rich by getting some and then doing absolutely nothing. The possibility was always there - and I missed it. I even had the freaking wallet on my computer, tried mining and thought 'oh, it takes a few hours to get one coin? I'll pass.' I could be a millionaire, but now I'm just sitting here crying about it.

In the end there's nothing I can do about that anymore. And now people are telling me 'it's too late to get into crypto'. But now I've decided not to listen to them anymore. If I lose the money, I'll lose the money. But I can't say I haven't tried. And if I make it, I'll be rich.

That being said - I've found this Telegram group that sends out some REALLY good signals. I've been in several, but all of them seemed to prey on people by just dumping when the coins should be pumping. And then you're left holding bags. But the signals they send out here are mostly holds over a week or two. The price slowly grows, then spikes and you'll walk away with a lot of profit. Here's the link:
    Search for 'CryptoMoon' on Telegram.

I know, I know. You probably think this is another attempt to scam you out of your coins, but I assure you it's not. I'm not trying to take anything from you - I just want to inform you about the best way I found to get in on some altcoins before they blow up.
    There's absolutely no risk involved. Just join the free group and get some signals. Not all of them might hit, but the majority do, and that will certainly leave you with a lot of profit. If you're skeptical, just join and wait for the next signal without investing. And then decide for yourself if the group is worth your time. There's also a premium option if you're interested, but you better check that out for yourself in the group.

Good luck to all of you.
  • Having read all the opinions of different users, My advice would be if you are considering investment, is to look into the Alternative Coins. Bitcoin isn't the be all and end all, infact in terms of comparing currency, bitcoin is like the euro or the the dollar. You notice how i said "Euro OR Dollar"... That's correct the next big Crypto-Coin is still out there!!!!

One such coin to possible consider is "DigiByte", this is the ONLY coin that has a active development team, who have in-fact implemented digishield tech into Bitcoin, it is also the only coin ready to handle more transactions per second than Visa/Mastercard and Amex all put together.

Digibyte's price has recently boomed, just as Bitcoins did in the early days, maybe it's one to keep an eye. I personally am looking to refer to this post in the future as a "Told you so" but please bear in mind to think carefully before investing in any coin.

My 2 Cents worth for 10 cents back. See You soon Doc as we go back to the future!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure