PopulusLive- survey sites discussion

Comments

• Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Has anyone had a Cheque from Populus this month yet?

I recieved a cheque from Populus this morning.
  • legz890
    legz890 Posts: 21 Forumite
    I have been doing Populus for a while now and have had 3 or 4 cheques from them if I remember rightly , currently on 43 pound so hopefully be due another soon. I've noticed the more you do the more they send you, some weeks its 3 or so surveys and other weeks its none or the odd one. They are the only company I have stuck it out with.
  • tanyab
    tanyab Posts: 47 Forumite
    Mine arrived today :)
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Has anyone who completed the survey today was told that some of your answers were inconsistent and you will not be paid? I am so annoyed as I answered very carefully paying attention to their quality control questions to be told in the end that I will not be paid! Do they look for an excuse not to pay you?
  • kiwi07 wrote: »
    Has anyone who completed the survey today was told that some of your answers were inconsistent and you will not be paid?
    I just completed this survey without any problems so I can't comment on why it might have rejected you.

I can say that although I'm pretty new to PopulusLive so far I've found it to be one of the better survey sites, so hopefully your experience is an anomaly rather than a common occurrence.
  • kiwi07
    sonicology wrote: »
    I just completed this survey without any problems so I can't comment on why it might have rejected you.

I can say that although I'm pretty new to PopulusLive so far I've found it to be one of the better survey sites, so hopefully your experience is an anomaly rather than a common occurrence.

Honestly, I don't know why they rejected my answers in the end. I've written to them asking for an explanation but still have not had a reply. I hope its not the way they now treat their panelists so they don't have to pay!
  • kiwi07 wrote: »
    I hope its not the way they now treat their panelists so they don't have to pay!

I think that's unlikely, hopefully they provide you with an explanation.

A while back whilst answering a survey on either Populus or NewVista (I can't remember which, they're quite similar) I answered all of a survey and right at the end it disqualified me because I chose the wrong age group (I had recently had a birthday and forgot I was a year older which moved me into another grouping), could it be something as simple as that in your case?
  • kiwi07
    sonicology wrote: »
    I think that's unlikely, hopefully they provide you with an explanation.

A while back whilst answering a survey on either Populus or NewVista (I can't remember which, they're quite similar) I answered all of a survey and right at the end it disqualified me because I chose the wrong age group (I had recently had a birthday and forgot I was a year older which moved me into another grouping), could it be something as simple as that in your case?

Still have not had a reply from them - I want to know what went wrong with that survey!
  • kiwi07
    Still have not had a reply from them. Probably they don't know what to say as there was nothing wrong with that survey!
  • Hi, I've been trying to change my address on my account as I'm moving away! However whenever I try and change it it just goes back to the original one! I've tried emailing them twice but no reply!! Does anyone know how to contact them?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure