Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    tpwl66 wrote: »
    I’m itching to take a walk to waities, so does anyone think the £6 off £30 voucher will work on half price choccies, do you think the till will pick up full price before it deducts vouchers & half price choccies?? Xx what I mean is would I have to buy £30 of half price choccies or just £15 worth?? I’m so thick at this! X

No the till will only see the price they scan at towards your conditional spend unfortunately. :(

It's only offers and discounts it doesn't see like 342, BOGOF, 3 for £10 etc and your PYO discount.

You can help your spends buy adding the most expensive newspaper, the magazine and hot drink to your shop though. HTHs
  • Tinyshoes
    i`ve only done one gift set apg as i needed a small pressie for one person.she has just announced shes not doing presents this year but giving what she would have spent to charity instead.:rotfl:

Oops, sometimes planning ahead doesn't quite work out does it, think how much I have been caught out doing it nearly year before. :eek::o:rotfl:
  • Picasso7 wrote: »
    Thank you. I was wondering about this. I thought it was against S though?

Aynsley can be against either T or S...Just check that the flavours match A v T S
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes
    I did come across some bargains at our local Trespass store today, seems the whole upstairs (that used to have tent display when it was Oswald Bailey) now is a whole clearance section. :j

These were £4.99 :money:, still £10.99 online RRP £24.99 :eek:

https://www.trespass.com/yasmine-womens-slipper-boots?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3JOcko_p1wIVRrvtCh3v1QpXEAQYAiABEgJ9R_D_BwE#color=Navy&size=36/37

And these were £2.99, still £10.99 online too. :cool: Think Teeny will love them. :D

https://www.trespass.com/sootie-girls-slipper-boots

Anyone reading who is local will know where I shop. ;) Still few left size 5/6 adult and size 10 kids ones. :)
  • Tinyshoes
    I'm still waiting to see if waities loves me. :o

No conditional spends here yet, DD got hers but said she would have no problem spending £40. :eek: I haven't taught her well. :o
  • Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Oops, sometimes planning ahead doesn't quite work out does it, think how much I have been caught out doing it nearly year before. :eek::o:rotfl:

It's still good to plan ahead TS:D

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes
    Now I have posted that there are some left of the slippers I have just thought who else I could have got a pair for. :rotfl:

Can't go back as we have SIL coming round tonight for a meal, I am meant to be cleaning and tidying but not even started yet. :(
  • newbie1980
    newbie1980 Posts: 2,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 1 December 2017 at 5:45PM
    michaels wrote: »
    2 x £69.99 alcatel A3s arrived today, credit will be used for international calls, 2 x £50 to claim back from alcatel and 2 x £83 CEX credit to get the kids a wii u with mario 8 (we always seem to be at least 1 console generation behind, the kids are not hard core gamers, only really use it as a fun mulitplayer activity when they have friends over)

anyone who still wants the black friday deal if you google alcatel a3 black friday deal it will still let you buy at the £69.99+ £10

also hope you dont forget the £5 tcb money
  • Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Now I have posted that there are some left of the slippers I have just thought who else I could have got a pair for. :rotfl:

Can't go back as we have SIL coming round tonight for a meal, I am meant to be cleaning and tidying but not even started yet. :(

Come on young lady .....chop chop....Put on some music and before you know it you'll be finished....;)

• Tinyshoes
    It's still good to plan ahead TS:D

I have to laugh about it but the year my mum passed I had done all her xmas shopping in the B00ts sale that I was left with. :eek:

Would have been ok if I hadn't done my own as well. The girls got loads in their stockings that year. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure