All Boxed Up beauty products promotions

Comments

• can redeem via:

https://www.allboxedup.co/motheringsunday

Need to order by Tues for delivery pre-Mum's day.
    I just got emailed a different Mother's Day one

ONLY £28.98 inc P&P
    Worth £116

The Telegraph Mothering Sunday Selection includes:

Heyland & Whittle – Jasmine & Lilac Candle in a Glass RRP: £25
    Mitchell and Peach Flora No. 1 Luxury Hand Cream (60ml) RRP: £17
    Cowshed Wild Cow Invigorating Body Lotion (300ml) RRP: £20
    Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick in Ruby (3.5g) RRP: £20
    Bellapierre Mineral Blush in Desert Rose (4g) RRP: £20
    Nails Inc Rose Street Perfect Pink Nail Polish (14ml) RRP: £14

Sorry I can't post links yet
  • amycrockpot
    amycrockpot Posts: 25
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Ageless beauty box worth £110 for £21.99

http://www.allboxedup.co/spring/

TIMEBOMB TROUBLESHOOTER NECK & JAW CREAM 15ML RRP £13.50
    This amazing cream addresses serious telltale signs of ageing: jowls, “turkey neck” and crepe-y skin. Firms and smooths for a tighter, lifted look.

TIMEBOMB SMART BALM EYE BALM 15ML RRP £29.00
    Smart Balm actively targets dark circles, fine lines and crepe-y texture around eyes, moisturizes, plumps and smooths the look of delicate eye area tissue.

WILD ABOUT BEAUTY PALETTE RRP £29.00
    Enriched with skin conditioning Aloe Vera and Vitamins A, E and C, these easy to apply powders, tints and glosses glide on and blend easily, ideal for achieving a multitude of looks.

WILD ABOUT BEAUTY NUTRILIPS LIPSTICK IN EVE 3.5g RRP £15.00
    A beautifully lightweight lipstick that will leave your lips with a wash of sheer colour and soft shine finish with . With added beneficial ingredients and SPF protection this lipstick doubles up as a nourishing treatment for lips.

WILD ABOUT BEAUTY EYE PENCIL DUO IN ANNIE RRP £14.50
    These double-ended pencils come complete with a highly pigmented eyeliner one end and a crease-proof cream eyeshadow the other; the perfect partnership to add both colour and definition to your eyes with ease.

NAILS INC PERFECT PINK NAIL POLISH 14ML RRP £14.00
    Enriched with pomegranate extract helps protect against environmental stress
  • amycrockpot
    amycrockpot Posts: 25
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    March madness £19.99 including postage

http://www.allboxedup.co/monthlyspecial/

Wild About Beauty Palette / RRP £29.00

Bellapierre Lip & Cheek Stain in Coral / 5g / RRP £14.99

Bellapierre Highlight in Peony / 2g / RRP £14.99

Leighton Denny in Rebel / 12ml / RRP £11.00

Wild About Beauty Nutrilips Gloss in Sasha / 4ml / RRP £15.00

Percy & Reed No Fuss Dry Conditioner / 150ml / RRP £12.00

Percy & Reed Heat Protect Spray / 200ml / RRP £18.00
  • Very happily in receipt of my Organic Surge box. Lovely lovely products. The Serum is wonderful it feels very gentle and smoothing on the skin.

So went to order a second box and noted that the listing has changed slightly. So looking forward to trying out the polish and toner!

http://www.allboxedup.co/organicsurge/

ORANGE FLOWER TONER (200ml) RRP£7.50
    A natural blend of orange flower water, aloe vera and centella asiatica extract, makes a deliciously fragrant, light toner to freshen your skin after cleansing, or as an instant pick-me-up.
    EXTRA CARE - BRIGHTENING HOT CLOTH CLEANSER (75ml) RRP £9.50
    A natural brightening hot cloth cleanser that gently removes dirt and impurities, harnessing the highest quality essential oils and moisturisers to care and clean to fully rejuvenate skin
    EXTRA CARE REPLENISHING FACIAL OIL (30ml) RRP £23.50
    The new Replenishing organic Facial Oil is a luxurious yet lightweight oil, which instantly hydrates parched skin with soothing argan oil and yarrow oil.
    EXTRA CARE ULTRA LIGHT OIL CONTROL LOTION (50ml) RRP £18.50
    This natural facial Oil Control Lotion is feather-light in order to protect skin from environmental influences, allowing it to develop and maintain a balanced level of naturally produced protective oils.
    EXTRA CARE INTENSIVE SMOOTHING SERUM (30ml) RRP £23.50
    The rich formula used in our organic serum melts in to the skin, leaving it soft to the touch, whilst soothing aloe vera calms any inflammation or skin sensitivity.
    SWEET BLOSSOM BODY CREAM (150ml) RRP £7.50
    This pampering, intensely moisturising body cream glides onto the skin and is quickly absorbed to help soothe, nourish and protect.
    COMFORTING HAND AND NAIL CREAM (75ml) RRP £4.50
    Lavender Meadow Hand & Nail Cream has an intensive moisturising action and is quickly-absorbed to provide comfort and hydration to prevent moisture loss leaving hands comforted and softened.
    PERFECTING FACE POLISH (75ml) RRP £6.99
    Stimulates, smoothes and rehydrates all skin types. Finely ground olive stone gently removes dead cells to boost skin rejuvenation. Rosemary and lemon essential oils purify the skin, while chamomile and ginkgo biloba soothe and almond oil rehydrates, revealing softer, smoother skin.
  • http://www.allboxedup.co/telegraph/

SPRING BEAUTY
    SELECTION ONLY £28.98 INC P+P
    WORTH MORE THAN £120

The Telegraph Spring Beauty Limited Edition includes:

Heyland & Whittle – Jasmine & Lilac Candle in a Glass RRP £25
    The Face Anti-aging Self Tanning Lotion with Matrixyl 3000® (60ml) RRP £22
    Mitchell and Peach Flora No. 1 Luxury Hand Cream (60ml) RRP £17
    TimeBomb Sole Survivor Foot Cream (75ml) RRP £14.50
    Bellapierre XII Palette RRP £29.99
    Nails Inc Rose Street Perfect Pink Nail Polish (14ml) RRP £14.00
  • Very happily in receipt of my Organic Surge box. Lovely lovely products. The Serum is wonderful it feels very gentle and smoothing on the skin.

So went to order a second box and noted that the listing has changed slightly. So looking forward to trying out the polish and toner!

http://www.allboxedup.co/organicsurge/

ORANGE FLOWER TONER (200ml) RRP£7.50
    A natural blend of orange flower water, aloe vera and centella asiatica extract, makes a deliciously fragrant, light toner to freshen your skin after cleansing, or as an instant pick-me-up.
    EXTRA CARE - BRIGHTENING HOT CLOTH CLEANSER (75ml) RRP £9.50
    A natural brightening hot cloth cleanser that gently removes dirt and impurities, harnessing the highest quality essential oils and moisturisers to care and clean to fully rejuvenate skin
    EXTRA CARE REPLENISHING FACIAL OIL (30ml) RRP £23.50
    The new Replenishing organic Facial Oil is a luxurious yet lightweight oil, which instantly hydrates parched skin with soothing argan oil and yarrow oil.
    EXTRA CARE ULTRA LIGHT OIL CONTROL LOTION (50ml) RRP £18.50
    This natural facial Oil Control Lotion is feather-light in order to protect skin from environmental influences, allowing it to develop and maintain a balanced level of naturally produced protective oils.
    EXTRA CARE INTENSIVE SMOOTHING SERUM (30ml) RRP £23.50
    The rich formula used in our organic serum melts in to the skin, leaving it soft to the touch, whilst soothing aloe vera calms any inflammation or skin sensitivity.
    SWEET BLOSSOM BODY CREAM (150ml) RRP £7.50
    This pampering, intensely moisturising body cream glides onto the skin and is quickly absorbed to help soothe, nourish and protect.
    COMFORTING HAND AND NAIL CREAM (75ml) RRP £4.50
    Lavender Meadow Hand & Nail Cream has an intensive moisturising action and is quickly-absorbed to provide comfort and hydration to prevent moisture loss leaving hands comforted and softened.
    PERFECTING FACE POLISH (75ml) RRP £6.99
    Stimulates, smoothes and rehydrates all skin types. Finely ground olive stone gently removes dead cells to boost skin rejuvenation. Rosemary and lemon essential oils purify the skin, while chamomile and ginkgo biloba soothe and almond oil rehydrates, revealing softer, smoother skin.

possibly a divvy question, but do you know if these are suitable for vegetariens?
    when life gives you lemons, stick them in your top & pretend you have pointy boobs.
    When life gives you melons, stick them in your top & say you've had a boob job :)
  • judyjetson
    judyjetson Posts: 1,116
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    possibly a divvy question, but do you know if these are suitable for vegetariens?

Apparently so - and apart from the hot cloth cleanser, for vegans too.

http://www.organicsurge.com/pages/faqs
  • badlass
    badlass Posts: 749
    First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Further to my post in February... All Boxed up received my returned Pecksniffs box on February 24th. A person called Helen promises the refund every couple of weeks and I get nothing, they have my bank details after promising a BACS payment and still not a penny. I will be contacting trading standards and the press on Monday.

Lx
    *~Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
    laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile!!~*
  • Kim_kim
    Kim_kim Posts: 3,725
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    badlass wrote: »
    Further to my post in February... All Boxed up received my returned Pecksniffs box on February 24th. A person called Helen promises the refund every couple of weeks and I get nothing, they have my bank details after promising a BACS payment and still not a penny. I will be contacting trading standards and the press on Monday.

Lx

They are the slowest company in the world!

Every time I buy from them I say never again!

Have you emailed them?
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Kim_kim wrote: »
    They are the slowest company in the world!

Every time I buy from them I say never again!

Have you emailed them?

Hopefully it's sorted now- the comment you're responding to was written in April... ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure