Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Options

Comments

• no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    ukstocks5 wrote: »
    i have been sent 19 pounds worth of clubcard vouchers through the post, can i use these for petrol, if so how , do i have to exchange them first online or can i scan them at self serve pump or take them in to kiosk, thanks

What sort of vouchers? Are they conditional spend vouchers?
    Tesco Clubcard cash vouchers are not due out till earl November - indeed the cut-off date is the 20th October.

Conditional spend vouchers are for in-store use or on-line, not Petrol Filling Station (PFS). Vouchers for fuel will say so much off a litre.
    But no - not via the self-service pump.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • ni_bride2b
    Options
    Hi there. This has probably been asked a million times before. However, please could someone help. I am applying for a tesco clubcard. (will need it to use coupons).

Anyway, its asking me for a promotional code. I don't have to have one, but though it might be good to have one, if anybody can point me in the right direction? thank you.

I would also like this too jerry, may be because we are the only people left on the planet without clubcards!! :rotfl:
    but in the spirit of money saving, a kick start to the clubcard application would be nice. Only thing is I did a big shop monday night and i won't be able to claim points unless i get card asap (because as far as i was told in store they only last 2 weeks)

anyway!! thanks in advance! once i get stuck into my clubcarding i hope i can add to this thread to help others :A
  • no1catman
    edited 5 October 2012 at 11:36PM
    Options
    Jerryjerryjerry:

In all honesty I don't know what it refers to about a 'promotional code'! That can apply to options like the 'baby club' but otherwise it's when buying items.
    If you are having problems - why not 'phone?
    However, CCs card take 2 to 3 wks though 10 days is the target!
    If you have been sent 'coupons' it may be you have a dotcom account - ordered with Tesco Direct so you have a card - just not a physical one.

ni bride2b:
    Yes, stores csd will only put points on from transactions two weeks old, however CC head office will add them up to 28 days.

Edit: Promotional codes may come from Store 'flyers' or other adverts.
  • cbowls30
    Options
    hi all
    big group of us going on a trip to france after christmas, was going to use reward vouchures through tesco clubcard to get money off the eurotunnel crossing - we all have various amounts of clubcard vouchures we want to 'pool' together to use, is this possible? i know you exchange them for reward coupons and then book over the phone with eurotunnel, then send in the reward coupons - does it matter if they all come from different people on the same booking?
  • no1catman
    Options
    cbowls30 wrote: »
    hi all
    big group of us going on a trip to france after christmas, was going to use reward vouchures through tesco clubcard to get money off the eurotunnel crossing - we all have various amounts of clubcard vouchures we want to 'pool' together to use, is this possible? i know you exchange them for reward coupons and then book over the phone with eurotunnel, then send in the reward coupons - does it matter if they all come from different people on the same booking?

YES - you may manage with the same surname & address but different CC account, but different names & different addresses - No.
    You cannot 'pool' vouchers together.
  • camNolliesMUMMY
    Options
    I dont know if this is the right place but....
    in the tesco mag this month their are vouchers for laundry products, the only one that was worth it for us was the lenor £1 off voucher as in store they have reduced the lenor 21 or 22 washes to £1.50, which means you get a bottle for 50p!!!
    i have got 6 and i still have more vouchers as my mil picked up 5+ books every other day after her school run and gives them to me :)
    i will have enough to last a year soon.
    voucher lasts till the 28/10/12 and the deal ends oct too.
    Ds2 born 3/4/12 8lbs 8.5:j
    Ds1 born 28/4/07 9lb 8 :j
    Frugal, thrifty, tight mum & wife and proud of it lol
    :rotfl::j
    Make money for Xmas challenge 2014 £0/£270
  • vreemt
    vreemt Posts: 45 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi there. This has probably been asked a million times before. However, please could someone help. I am applying for a tesco clubcard. (will need it to use coupons).

Anyway, its asking me for a promotional code. I don't have to have one, but though it might be good to have one, if anybody can point me in the right direction? thank you.

having the same idea here did find a thread on referrals for credit cards, but the leaflet I picked up in store when I asked the customer service lady doesn't have any codes on. I'm fine to wait a while, just wondering if it can help.

the box is shown here: http://www.spacetubbie.nl/images/tesco_cc_promo.png

Thanks! (:
  • clucky1977
    Options
    Hi
    Does anyone know what the double up on coupons will be this time, i was hoping to double up for a laptop, would that come under electrical?
    Any help would be grateful.
    Thanks x
  • alexj87
    alexj87 Posts: 40 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    i forgot my email i registered my clubcard with as doesnt seem to be my main one, how can i find this out?
  • no1catman
    Options
    clucky1977 wrote: »
    Hi
    Does anyone know what the double up on coupons will be this time, i was hoping to double up for a laptop, would that come under electrical?
    Any help would be grateful. Thanks x

No not 'small' electrical. A Laptop would come under 'Technology', or it may get included in 'Stationery'.
    It'll be about another week when the categories come out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport