E: 20/01 What's On TV Advent Calendar (Opens 01/12)

Options
Lakshmi7
Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 22 December 2014 at 4:28PM in Game Over Archives
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Thanks laks, think these link to the advent thread now,
    have added it to it but if i'm wrong will take off :)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=66875160&postcount=20

E: 05/01 Advent Competitions 2014
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• ashton53
    ashton53 Posts: 718 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud! Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    This is possibly a silly question (and apologies if it is), but is this competition for last year's advents rather than the coming ones?

I'm just wondering because if you click on any of the daily prize links, they say comp closed (and clicking on the T&Cs of the prize pages shows that the dates are for last year not this year). Also, the What's On TV links are actually part of last year's Mag Dailies rather than being an Advent competition (as each prize was open for several weeks).

Apologies if I'm wrong and these are advents for this year, but with the oncoming onslaught I think it's best to sort any queries out early.
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    ashton53 wrote: »
    This is possibly a silly question (and apologies if it is), but is this competition for last year's advents rather than the coming ones?

I'm just wondering because if you click on any of the daily prize links, they say comp closed (and clicking on the T&Cs of the prize pages shows that the dates are for last year not this year). Also, the What's On TV links are actually part of last year's Mag Dailies rather than being an Advent competition (as each prize was open for several weeks).

Apologies if I'm wrong and these are advents for this year, but with the oncoming onslaught I think it's best to sort any queries out early.
    I think it is for this year as the prizes,day by day, do not match this: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4320345&highlight=http+www+whatsontv+co+uk+christmas+advent+calendar

I may be wrong of course.
  • ashton53
    Options
    Ah thanks Weeowens - glad they are this year's.

Also, are they still Advents rather than the usual Mag Dailies (as noted via your post's link, last year's was a Mag Daily rather than an Advent) - or will we only find that out on 1st December?
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    ashton53 wrote: »
    Ah thanks Weeowens - glad they are this year's.

Also, are they still Advents rather than the usual Mag Dailies (as noted via your post's link, last year's was a Mag Daily rather than an Advent) - or will we only find that out on 1st December?

Sorry no idea re Mag Dailies.Not my bag at all,no offence to anyone.

I'm not structured enough for dailies like that.

Sure a more knowledgeable member will soon be along.
  • ashton53
    Options
    I'm not up on the dailies much either if it's any consolation as I haven't got the time - I salute the MSE experts on them!
  • cornishpasty1
    cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Lakshmi7 wrote: »
    fire**fly wrote: »
    Thanks laks, think these link to the advent thread now,
    have added it to it but if i'm wrong will take off :)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=66875160&postcount=20

E: 05/01 Advent Competitions 2014

From memory these Whatsontv Christmas Advent ones have got confusing but have ended up as normal mag dailies that can be entered daily. So I will put a link in Mag Dailies which can be ignored or deleted once we know what's going on, but at least Katie/JamboDP will be forewarned :beer:
    #StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
  • defairmans
    Options
    Sorry to bump but from what I remember, these have always been linked in the advents. :)
  • minerva123
    minerva123 Posts: 1,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    1 Dec
    £100 one4all gift card
    Answer. Post office
  • MimiJane
    MimiJane Posts: 7,963 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Can't see where to enter?
    Wins since 2009 = £17,600

MANY THANKS TO ALL OPS
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business