Britney Spears hair dryer, straightener or styler from £9.99 at Lidl

They are in store as off today - excludes stores that only do food. Mini straighteners are £4.99, styler is £11.99. Three year warranty. May sell out soon.

http://www.lidl.co.uk/en/our-offers-2491.htm?id=449

Comments

• JoJoB
    JoJoB Posts: 2,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Thanks, just wondering if anyone has tried the Britney hot air brush or hot air styler?
    They look similar to the Babyliss Big Hair which has such rave reviews and I'm hankering after, but I'd much rather buy a cheaper version if it does the same job!
    2015 wins: Jan: Leeds Castle tickets; Feb: Kindle Fire, Years supply Ricola March: £50 Sports Direct voucher April: DSLR camera June: £500 Bingo July: £50 co-op voucher
  • emg
    emg Posts: 1,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I was also wondering about the hot air brush, be great to hear from people who have one.
  • Bekindtoanimals
    Bekindtoanimals Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 8 January 2015 at 9:24AM
    I bought one of these a couple of days ago. I was actually looking for a round hairbrush to use while drying my hair to curl it into having flicked out ends. I saw this in Lidl and it was cheaper than most of the brushes I'd seen. It was actually on the reduced items shelf and was down to £6.99. This slightly put me off! I thought perhaps it was unpopular due to being terrible. However it was cheap enough to be worth a risk plus I was really curious to see what it was. I'd never seen a hot air brush before. I thought it heated up and twirled round or something. As it turned out it is in fact a hairdryer with a brush on the end which is much better (and safer).
    I'm really pleased with this purchase. The temperature is fairly cool so although it dried my hair it didn't damage it with overheating like most hot styling products. I won't need to use my straighteners so much which is good as over the years I have straightened my way to a lot of split ends and scorched dried out hair that needs an array of oils and lotions.
    With this Hot Air Brush I was able to get a nice soft smooth texture right away. Usually when I blow dry I end up with a halo of frizz all over until I flatten it down with products and straighteners. So this is a real hair breakthrough for me. I also managed to roll the ends up round the brush attachment and got the flicked out ends I was after.
    So great success.
    Also dryer is quite quiet and is nice and light to hold. If I could have an added feature I would like a third brush attachment, a larger version of the round one to get bigger curls/flicks but really I have no criticism to make of this product. A great bargain.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure