The Compers Inn Part 39

Comments

• sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    No snowball fights for us wingo - been raining all day! Tomorrow is supposed to be Ok though I think.
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,440 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    2dc5e8c8c974e5525437125cfc369f0a.gif

snowball.gif

snowball_fight.gif

snowball-fight.gif

AzumangaDaioh-Snowball.gif

33.gif

thwinter1.gif

snowballfight.gif

Hello.gif
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    DD had this info from a contact at the Met Office today :(

“Although the weather has been very much on the cold side over the past few weeks with a good deal of night frost, ice and in places some snow, it has been interspersed with short periods of less cold but very wet weather.

However, there are now good signs of a period of more prolonged cold weather starting early next week and continuing for some time. Night frost will become widespread and severe in places, with some areas failing to rise above freezing during the day. There will also be an increased risk of snow, particularly in eastern areas of England and Scotland, and later in the week East Anglia and Southeast England could be at risk from a more prolonged spell of snow, although detail on this aspect is much more uncertain.”
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • becky004
    becky004 Posts: 5,158 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Don't know what the bleedin heck has happened to me am entering hardly any comps as I have lost the plot this year :eek:

Anybody free in Wales to give me a boot up the backside?

Hope you're all doing well in the advents xx
    I love this board, have "virtually" met so many lovely people, people I am honoured to count as friends.
    March Wins - Product Of The Year Goody Bag

• wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Not in Wales Becky but....

mba0408l.jpg

For Sheils ;)....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe0FGKJo3oYr3WjcS7dLEaV5jhSotLeoaHOVMqqlEAoIRwwYC-
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Haha wingo i like that :rotfl:
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • Barnabysue wrote: »
    DD had this info from a contact at the Met Office today :(

“Although the weather has been very much on the cold side over the past few weeks with a good deal of night frost, ice and in places some snow, it has been interspersed with short periods of less cold but very wet weather.

However, there are now good signs of a period of more prolonged cold weather starting early next week and continuing for some time. Night frost will become widespread and severe in places, with some areas failing to rise above freezing during the day. There will also be an increased risk of snow, particularly in eastern areas of England and Scotland, and later in the week East Anglia and Southeast England could be at risk from a more prolonged spell of snow, although detail on this aspect is much more uncertain.”

as long as it waits for monday to pass i dont mind :eek:
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,826 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    snowdance.gif

snowfight.gif

snowball-fight-emoticon.gif

:rotfl::rotfl:loving the pics :D:D:D
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    We have to go to Ashford next Friday to pick up the pup and DH & DD are going to Brighton on Sunday 16th to see War of the Worlds, hope the weather's okay then.

Think I may have had a win on the Russell Hobbs FB Advent. It's a handheld blender. Trouble with FB is you never know if it's someone with the same name, just have to wait to see if I get the promised email.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • Had a decent day health-wise today, great snooker, my gran's health problems are not as bad as first thought ...

then found this ...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=57754021&postcount=9

sorry, but every thread that OP created last night I had to merge request ....so they obviously were doing something wrong with the search (which they said they had done).

I won't bother in future. I'll just use this site for my own gain, won't post comps, won't request merges etc ...

Sorry, but this isn't the first time there's been a sarky comment, which why I thought I had been uber polite recently ... so, I've said it before, but I can't be bothered ... why the hell should i?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure