Hamilton/HFC/Endeavour.

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    edited 21 June 2011 at 12:17PM
    On my Application form Click Finance......Vicotoria House, 23-27 South Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7QU
    [EMAIL="info@clickfinance.net"]info@clickfinance.net[/EMAIL]
    www.clickfinance.net (this comes up in chinese language or japanese lol)

Yet I have another piece of paperwork 1 Click loans,
    And Click.net.

Click Finance LTD (04239176) registered in England at Bridge, South Street, Farnham, Surrey

GU9 7RS

(FISA)

Put the company number in - search companies house and this is what it came up with.....

Company Number Not Found - Please Try Again
    Disclaimer - Company information supplied by Companies House
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    edited 21 June 2011 at 12:35PM
    di3004 wrote: »
    On my Application form Click Finance......Vicotoria House, 23-27 South Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7QU
    [EMAIL="info@clickfinance.net"]info@clickfinance.net[/EMAIL]
    www.clickfinance.net (this comes up in chinese language or japanese lol)

Yet I have another piece of paperwork 1 Click loans,
    And Click.net.

Click Finance LTD (04239176) registered in England at Bridge, South Street, Farnham, Surrey

GU9 7RS

(FISA)

Put the company number in - search companies house and this is what it came up with.....

Company Number Not Found - Please Try Again
    Disclaimer - Company information supplied by Companies House
    If you go on Dissolved it comes up

CLICK FINANCE LIMITED
    BURLEY HOUSE
    12 CLARENDON ROAD
    LEEDS
    YORKSHIRE
    LS2 9NF
    Company No. 04239176

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifStatus: Dissolved
    Date of Incorporation: 21/06/2001

I think 1click loans was a trading name of Click.

I just typed 1 click loans into the OFT register and this came up

Licence / Application / Validation Order NoLicensee / Applicant NameLicence StatusPPB Postcode
    0506811Click Finance LimitedLapsed on 04/08/2006 GU9 7QU
    0563597Click Financial LimitedCurrent GU9 7LG
    0616548Click Loans Services LimitedCurrent GU9 7LG

The CLick Loans Services says the same directors as the others, (Flannery and Teague and also the same address) and it was "given" a licence in 2008..??

Click Financial Limited was only given a licence on 22nd Jan 2005? Just after the other one closed down of course but it was incorporated in the background waiting so to speak from what it looks like.

AND it seems that Click Loans Services Credit (which is still the name that the OFT have registered) IS NOW
    Name & Registered Office:
    SUPERIOR CREDIT LIMITED
    32 ALDERSHOT ROAD
    FLEET
    HAMPSHIRE
    GU51 3NN
    Company No. 05893349

Previous names
    24/06/2008SHAWODDY LIMITED
    10/06/2008CLICK LOANS SERVICES LIMITED

Did they forget to tell the OFT of the name change or are they supposed to???
  • di3004
    marshallka wrote: »

CLICK FINANCE LIMITED
    BURLEY HOUSE
    12 CLARENDON ROAD
    LEEDS
    YORKSHIRE
    LS2 9NF
    Company No. 04239176

Licence / Application / Validation Order NoLicensee / Applicant NameLicence StatusPPB Postcode

The CLick Loans Services says the same directors as the others, (Flannery and Teague and also the same address) and it was "given" a licence in 2008..??

I forgot to click on the dissolved section that's why it never came up for me lol.

The same directors from when we taken our loan out with them.

I do have saved details from companies house on the older computer if I remember correctly.
    A licence in 2008?
  • marshallka
    edited 21 June 2011 at 12:42PM
    I forgot to click on the dissolved section that's why it never came up for me lol.

The same directors from when we taken our loan out with them.

I do have saved details from companies house on the older computer if I remember correctly.
    A licence in 2008?
    Just added more to that post but it seems there was also another company called Click Loans Services which then changed its name as on Companies house BUT the OFT still have it under the old name for some reason??? Same directors though????

Just found this

http://opencorporates.com/data/325457

I think that is ALL the Click companies gone kapoot!!

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/click-group
  • di3004
    Just added more to that post but it seems there was also another company called Click Loans Services which then changed its name as on Companies house BUT the OFT still have it under the old name for some reason??? Same directors though????

Just found this

http://opencorporates.com/data/325457

I think that is ALL the Click companies gone kapoot!!

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/click-group

It looks that way with them all gone kapoot!

Why do they do it, dissolve, start another?
    I remember the name for it - phoenix something like that isn't it?

I have just found some details of Click within paperwork of Click in Bear Lane as well, so confusing with them running so many.
  • di3004

CLICK FINANCE LIMITED
    BURLEY HOUSE
    12 CLARENDON ROAD
    LEEDS
    YORKSHIRE
    LS2 9NF
    Company No. 04239176

Click Financial Limited was only given a licence on 22nd Jan 2005? Just after the other one closed down of course but it was incorporated in the background waiting so to speak from what it looks like.

AND it seems that Click Loans Services Credit (which is still the name that the OFT have registered) IS NOW
    Name & Registered Office:
    SUPERIOR CREDIT LIMITED
    32 ALDERSHOT ROAD
    FLEET
    HAMPSHIRE
    GU51 3NN
    Company No. 05893349

Previous names
    24/06/2008SHAWODDY LIMITED
    10/06/2008CLICK LOANS SERVICES LIMITED

Did they forget to tell the OFT of the name change or are they supposed to???

Goodness knows, but blimey so many.

I remember writing to Click (the ones that were last active) and they forwarded me the details of the Burley House address but never did get any response from them.
  • di3004
    Marshallka, just checked the emails now and just received an email from the adjudicator, he no longer wants us to send any emails or letters to HFC and only to him only.

Last week when writing to HFC I did send them a copy of the customer speaks form (maybe this was a mistake) and to ask what their involvement was, but they did not mention anything about HFC's involvement at all.

Anyway check this out.

Dear

Thank you for your previous emails.

I have been contacted by HFC this afternoon. They have informed me that they have received all of your recent letters and emails. They have stated that they are looking into your concerns and are progressing the case as quickly as possible. However any response HFC issue will come to me and not be sent directly to you in response to your letters and emails.

If you have anything further to add in terms of evidence to HFC then please send it to me rather than to HFC Direct.

Yours sincerely

M
    Adjudicator | Financial Ombudsman Service
    South Quay Plaza | 183 Marsh Wall
  • marshallka
    Marshallka, just checked the emails now and just received an email from the adjudicator, he no longer wants us to send any emails or letters to HFC and only to him only.

Last week when writing to HFC I did send them a copy of the customer speaks form (maybe this was a mistake) and to ask what their involvement was, but they did not mention anything about HFC's involvement at all.

Anyway check this out.

Dear
    Thank you for your previous emails.
    I have been contacted by HFC this afternoon. They have informed me that they have received all of your recent letters and emails. They have stated that they are looking into your concerns and are progressing the case as quickly as possible. However any response HFC issue will come to me and not be sent directly to you in response to your letters and emails.
    If you have anything further to add in terms of evidence to HFC then please send it to me rather than to HFC Direct.
    Yours sincerely

M
    Adjudicator | Financial Ombudsman Service
    South Quay Plaza | 183 Marsh Wall
    Di, don't want to bank your hopes here but I think you may have them TBH. It sounds like they are now going to look into it for you. I just hope all the digging has paid off for you. I really do!!! And it will not harm with all the Click info on here just to make "Others" aware of these companies if you know what I mean.

You are just going to have to wait now and see what comes of it. I realise that you have been round the roundabout a few times with this but hopefully it will come a nice ending.

Good luck
  • marshallka
    It looks that way with them all gone kapoot!

Why do they do it, dissolve, start another?
    I remember the name for it - phoenix something like that isn't it?

I have just found some details of Click within paperwork of Click in Bear Lane as well, so confusing with them running so many.
    Its almost as if they want to send everyone bananas going round in circles not knowing who they ever dealt with and all at ONE address and all the same directors as the others too. I wonder what they have been up to all this time.... I bet they will be allowed to start again and again too. Just a pity that no-one ever does anything from the authorities to stop this kind of thing. Then again, its all a big circle of friends me thinks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure