Making cards - Ideas for beginners (part 4)

Options

Comments

• chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    Its such a nice card though Padingtondoo No wonder it won ;) Its up on my tv then i can see it ( im running out of room on there lol) Then its going to go into my special cards box, with all my others... I feel like that with some of my cards its the ones i throw together that people like lol x
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • Lyndach
    Lyndach Posts: 446 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thats Rainmacs ;)

Magical crafts

Im getting your stash sorted over the weekend hunny and will post it out on Monday x

Thank you that's it, I have entered I have no idea if I've done it right though haha!

I just need to find a envelope and yours is a ready to go too :)
    GC July: £0/£120
  • chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    Lyndach wrote: »
    Thank you that's it, I have entered I have no idea if I've done it right though haha!

I just need to find a envelope and yours is a ready to go too :)

I just had a look for you and it looks right to me ;)
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    well done padster! I know what you mean about quick cards, its weird and kind of annoying that the ones I make quickly always sell first :rotfl:
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    TiredMom - I ordered two of the nerf guns too - plus some extra ammo - I know my boys will have loads of fun with them!!!

Farmville - can't wait to see your finished tags!!!!

Hogshead - good luck - I hope you win those tickets!

Paddingtondoo - congratulations on your wins!

Well - haven't done much today - I was meant to be making a card for my neice's birthday but I haven't got round to it. I'm toying with the idea of making a little mini book of Elliot - I fancy doing something different for a change.
  • hogshead
    hogshead Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    Options
    melissa75 wrote: »
    TiredMom - I ordered two of the nerf guns too - plus some extra ammo - I know my boys will have loads of fun with them!!!

Farmville - can't wait to see your finished tags!!!!

Hogshead - good luck - I hope you win those tickets!

Paddingtondoo - congratulations on your wins!

Well - haven't done much today - I was meant to be making a card for my neice's birthday but I haven't got round to it. I'm toying with the idea of making a little mini book of Elliot - I fancy doing something different for a change.

All chances over now. She has a friend around for a sleepover & TV food in the fridge ready for the gig to begin on TV, must check TV listings/channel.

Hope everyone is well. My MS butterfly punch came today & my mums b'day next week so may rustle something up with that.
  • PepPop
    PepPop Posts: 1,790 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hellowave.giflizalloareds

Thanks for the links craftygranny

Marg and Padster your swaps were posted today so you should get them soon (RM allowing)

Rusty I downloaded two Fathers day digi packs yesterday- if you want them PM me your email and I'll forward them to you.

Thanks for all your lovely comments - thankfully I'm starting to feel human again, still can't smell anything but at least I don't feel shaky or dizzy anymore.
  • lei_armstrong
    Options
    Glittermum wrote: »
    Lei and Choccy - I'll get stamping over the weekend. I'll take anything in return! Lei - some of the boy sprouts would be cool though.

Thank you! I'll stamp you some sprouts over the weekend (along with the ones I said i'd do for Melissa - if anyone else wants some then let me know). Rainmac i'll also sort out your stash swap then hopefully get everything to the post office Monday x
  • Glittermum
    Glittermum Posts: 388 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all - just sitting in my conservatory- the sun is shining and the birds are singing. What a beautiful start to the weekend.

Unfortunately we have loads of indoor things on today - typical! Tennis and stagecoach this moring and then a party in a soft play place this afternoon - oh well there's room for a picnic in there somewhere I'm sure.

Have a fab time everyone.
  • wanna-b-rich
    wanna-b-rich Posts: 986 Forumite
    Options
    Morning just a quickie from me as I'm due at the salon in 45 minutes (black tie event tonight, so gotta get me a spray tan and nails done, just hope I don't look like I've been tangoed!). I haven't had time to read through the 8 pages I've missed, so please don't think I'm being rude and ignoring anyone.

I've just blogged my first Tilda card - not too sure about it, but it's going to have to do as I don't have time to make another one as I've a really busy weekend ahead of me (1st birthday party and 40th tomorrow).

Also, can anyone tell me, have Promarkers done away with the chisel end? I've just got a new silver one out to play and noticed there's no chisel, but a brush type end.

Paddington - congratulations, are you going to do the lottery?

Tiredmom
    - don't you just hate it when that happens. Fingers crossed you'll get one from another source. If you do get one from QVC don't forget Quidco.

Hogshead - good luck with the txs

Glittermum - stunning stamps, I'm sooo so jealous

Really sorry to anyone else I've missed. Hugs to those who need them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure