PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Daily Thursday 29th December

12346»

Comments

• I hated having to use the wheelchair and my crutches for the same reasons :mad: My DH and DD have both had a go at people when they have pushed past me and nearly knocked me over.
    So now I have my mobility scooter I have replaced the stupid warning bleeper and now have an air horn fitted :D:D
    The dirty looks I get sometimes are beyond belief and they expect me to move over for them :mad: SURPRISE!!! I just sit there and they have to move around me.
    The ones that really get my goat are the mothers with buggies who think that the world revolves around them because they are pushing a baby, the shoppers who whack you with baskets and bags, or the texters who don't look where they are going :mad:

And breathe :p

We went shopping this morning, mainly for milk and salad stuff and my shopping bill for this week came to £6.83 :j We still have so much food left, we don't need to buy anything for ages.

Dinner tonight was the last of the gammon with chips and a fried egg ..... luverly :D
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones that let in the light
    C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z. Member #35 Butterfly Brain + OH - Foraging Fixers
    Not Buying it 2015!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills